Windows 10: Access to Numerous Sites Denied

Discus and support Access to Numerous Sites Denied in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; That looks like a partly failed hijack The hijack has taken you to the site it intended, but that site has already been Expunged from the net I'm... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wynona, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Barman58 Win User

Access to Numerous Sites Denied

That looks like a partly failed hijack The hijack has taken you to the site it intended, but that site has already been Expunged from the net

I'm not sure but the amazon URL looks bad to me I would not expect the Amazon name to appear that deep in the Server name

As I start entering the URL for amazon I'm getting mixed messages some sites are crying Foul, but others seem OK with it I may well be a Phishing site but I cannot prove it or disprove it Either

aax-us-east.amazon-adsystem.com Open Redirect vulnerability | Open Bug Bounty | Website Vulnerabilities - OpenBugBounty.org

Barman58, Dec 17, 2017
  2. Wynona Win User
    Wynona, Dec 17, 2017
  3. Wynona Win User
    OK, I clicked on your link and understand a bit more, but just a teeny bit.

OMGosh, Nigel, is that the link from Amazon.com that I tried to open?

Wynona, Dec 17, 2017
  4. Barman58 Win User

The link is a report about the Amazon link you reported, it's basically saying that they found a vulnerability in the site's code when they checked it that could be used by a malware writer to take control. It may not have been used as there are other reports stating the site is clean. All I can say is run a full deep scan with malwarebytes and their adware scanner. I'd also run the other one I linked to be sure

Barman58, Dec 17, 2017
  5. simrick Win User
    Nigel is right. You don't want to click on feed ads at all - even if they're on Amazon. Feed ads are always suspect, no matter whose site you're on. That link was blocked for good reason, so don't try to get around it. *Wink

simrick, Dec 17, 2017
  6. Wynona Win User
    OK, folks, I'll see what else I run into.

Next report tomorrow.

Wynona, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Access to Numerous Sites Denied - Similar Threads - Access Numerous Sites

2. ACCESS DENIED ONLY ON MACYS SITE IN WINDOWS 10!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACCESS DENIED ONLY ON MACYS SITE IN WINDOWS 10!: Hello, This just suddenly happened! I was trying to navigate to the Macy's website when I got the message access denied, code # 18.ca6ccd17.1684103295.1151391d. I shut down my VPN and that didn't work! This has never happened before on a department store website.I tried other...
  3. ACCESS DENIED ONLY ON MACYS SITE IN WINDOWS 10!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACCESS DENIED ONLY ON MACYS SITE IN WINDOWS 10!: Hello, This just suddenly happened! I was trying to navigate to the Macy's website when I got the message access denied, code # 18.ca6ccd17.1684103295.1151391d. I shut down my VPN and that didn't work! This has never happened before on a department store website.I tried other...
  4. ACCESS DENIED ONLY ON MACYS SITE IN WINDOWS 10!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. access denied to specific site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    access denied to specific site: I finally succeeded in setting up an account at irs.gov and now then I put my user name in it says access denied and has a big long code following the the denial. Why is this happening?...
  6. Access Denied para entrar no site do meu banco

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Denied para entrar no site do meu banco: Ola,Quando eu tento entrar na minha conta bancarria da Caixa Economica eu recebo a mensagem de erro : Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://internetbanking.caixa.gov.br/sinbc/" on this server. Reference #18.4c14e8ac.1622558333.50cf3c45. Eu ja deletei o...
  7. Access Denied to Numerous Folders on c: drive!

Access Denied to Numerous Folders on c: drive!: Hi, I am having an issue recently where numerous folders and/or sub-folders on my c: drive will not allow access when I try to open them in Explorer. I get the following error: [ATTACH] There are other folders that generate the same error, including several in the...
  8. denied access to department store sites???

denied access to department store sites???: HELP!!!! I cannot shop online and keep getting access denied!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/denied-access-to-department-store-sites/6af582d5-b5d4-44d6-9634-c5111ecaf83e
  9. web site access denied

web site access denied: How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the...
  10. web site access denied

web site access denied: How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the...