Windows 10: Access to quicken

Discus and support Access to quicken in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I spoke with a Quicken rep and he indicated that I have a private network that's active and doesn't allow me to access my account...they said that you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DelangeloGordon, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Access to quicken

I spoke with a Quicken rep and he indicated that I have a private network that's active and doesn't allow me to access my account...they said that you could fix it so the private network would allow access

:)

DelangeloGordon, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Quicken ID not recognized in Quicken 2019 after 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details in order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• When you say, “Quicken 2019 will no longer recognize Quicken” what happens when you try to sign in to Quicken 2019?
    • Do you receive any error message/code? If yes, what is the error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the Quicken article Quicken ID Sign In Troubleshooting and
    see if that helps.

For more information, you can refer the article
    Quicken ID Frequently Asked Questions

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Quicken 2016 won't start unless accessing as: "run as Administrator" on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Quicken 2016 on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Is this issue confined only with Quicken 2016 application?
    • How have you installed this application?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software of your system?
    • Do let us know if your administrator account is a Microsoft account?

As a basic troubleshooting, I suggest you to disable the anti-virus software if any installed and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check with the User Account Settings.

• Press Windows key, type user account control, select
      Change User Account Control settings.
    • Set notification to Never notify, click Ok
      and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: This issue might have also occurred due to compatibility issues on Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the program, download from the manufacturer's website and try to install it in compatible mode on Windows 10.

Steps to uninstall.

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Right click on Quicken 2016 application.
    • Select Uninstall,

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated application from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the application installation file and select
      Properties
      then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the application and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Access to quicken

Windows 10 Error Code 2503 comes up when uninstalling Quicken. Unable to uninstall quicken. How do I correct this problem?

Hello,

• How did you try to uninstall Quicken?

Kindly try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Using the Windows search feature, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel Desktop app to open.
    • Choose Programs.
    • Under Programs and Features, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Find Quicken in the list of programs. They are alphabetically ordered. Highlight it by clicking on it once.
    • Click on Uninstall at the top of the list and follow through the prompts until the program is removed.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact Quicken support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken?scid=qkn_cntctus_gen82227

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Access to quicken

1. Access to quicken - Similar Threads - Access quicken

2. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  3. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  4. Accessibility

Accessibility: Cant find my installed Office 2007, and saved docx documents just open as wordpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessibility/0d5fb2b2-304a-4880-b946-70c62d130c42
  5. Some "firewall" function in my Windows 11 program blocks my Quicken program from accessing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some "firewall" function in my Windows 11 program blocks my Quicken program from accessing...: What settings do I need to adjust in Windows Security to allow me to access my Citibank account using my Quicken program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-firewall-function-in-my-windows-11-program/760d4ab8-c547-4cde-84d8-7c5d33fde69f
  6. Some "firewall" function in my Windows 11 program blocks my Quicken program from accessing...

Some "firewall" function in my Windows 11 program blocks my Quicken program from accessing...: What settings do I need to adjust in Windows Security to allow me to access my Citibank account using my Quicken program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-firewall-function-in-my-windows-11-program/760d4ab8-c547-4cde-84d8-7c5d33fde69f
  7. Latest Security Update Windows 10 Home Blocking Quicken Access to its server to update...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Security Update Windows 10 Home Blocking Quicken Access to its server to update...: Windows10 Home v20H2, Build 19042.964.I would like to uninstall the last two security updates to see if that fixes the problem. How do I do this?...
  8. Access Quicken files

Access Quicken files: "This file does not have an app associated with for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page." I was recently forced to reinstall my operation system. All my data was still...
  9. Bugsplat - cannot access new repair/install of Quicken

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bugsplat - cannot access new repair/install of Quicken: Windows is blocking repair install of Quicken - Bugsplat ad infinitum. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bugsplat-cannot-access-new-repairinstall-of/44418431-d40e-425d-b5d0-71f443082fd5
  10. Can't use my new Quicken version because Controlled Folder Access prevents it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't use my new Quicken version because Controlled Folder Access prevents it.: I downloaded a less complex version of Quicken because I don't use it for my investments any more. But I can't use Quicken AT ALL now, because every attempt is thwarted by Controlled Folder Access. Please help....