Windows 10: access to Remix 3d library

Discus and support access to Remix 3d library in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to use items from Remix 3D library in Paint 3D. But I get the message that my Microsoft account 'may be in unsupported location'. My location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarcinZyś, Feb 2, 2019.

1. access to Remix 3d library

I try to use items from Remix 3D library in Paint 3D.

But I get the message that my Microsoft account 'may be in unsupported location'.

My location is Poland, and based on informaton from the web-page this is a supported location.

So why I cannot access it ?

:)

MarcinZyś, Feb 2, 2019

2. remix 3D sign in problem

Hi Mark,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried using another browser? If so, are you getting the same error?
    • Which country/region are you located?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you check your account's location if it is supported by Remix 3D.

You can refer to this article for more information regarding Remix
    3D.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 2, 2019
  3. In Paint 3D, the Remix 3D button is unavailable (grey)

I’m using Paint 3D, and trying to access Remix 3D. The button for Remix 3D is grey, so it doesn’t do anything. How can I get to Remix 3D?

Gerald Vit, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Sachin_A Win User

access to Remix 3d library

Remix 3D

Why announce a feature, if it is not accessible from anywhere entire world? You guys should be kicked out of India. No remix3D, no mixed reality view for Mobile, No Surface, no Lumia, no groove music, no solution to redeem Windows gift cards.

Sachin_A, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

access to Remix 3d library

1. access to Remix 3d library - Similar Threads - access Remix library

2. Remix 3D Sunset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remix 3D Sunset: Hello,  On January 10, 2020, Microsoft support agents will no longer reply to posts on theRemix 3D topic in Apps on Windows 10.  While we will moderate the topic, we won’t be monitoring or answering questions. You are welcome and encouraged to continue to use the...
  3. 3D library

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    3D library: When you retire Remix3D, are you going to retire the 3D library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-library/845ecb40-9b07-41f5-855e-48d49f53e7e7"
  4. Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?

Remix 3D / Paint 3D Microsoft models license?: Microsoft has an awesome 3d animals collection available on Remix 3D. Is it allowed to use any of these models made by Microsoft in a 3d game I'm making , with or without attribution? And if so, is it also abailable for commercial use? Thanks....
  5. Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?

Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?: Hi all, is there API (e.g. REST or another one) to access Remix 3D web and underlying service(s)? E.g. Google Poly defines sets of APIs to query uploaded models, download them and also to upload newly created model to a library. Is something similar available or planned...
  6. How long does it take for my Remix object to appear in the Paint 3D Library

How long does it take for my Remix object to appear in the Paint 3D Library: I've created a 3D object in Paint 3D and uploaded it to my Remix account. Will it appear in the paint 3D Library so my students can see it on their devices, and if so, how long will it take to appear in there?...
  7. Remix 3D

Remix 3D: I am doing a project, and I am going to use remix 3d. I found a good model, but I'm not sure If I'm allowed to use the model, or if I need permission. I tried to fond some answered online, but I could not find any. Please tell me if I'm allowed to use the model....
  8. Paint 3D Remix Button Missing

Paint 3D Remix Button Missing: I noticed that the Remix Button for Paint 3D is missing on my SP3 but still present on my PC? How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-remix-button-missing/9ca581cc-504d-4148-8a6f-5f670339a74e
  9. Paint 3D and 3D Remix

Paint 3D and 3D Remix: I don't have the button at the top of my Paint 3D to be able to add more 3D images. My app is in English so this shouldn't be an issue. Please help....
  10. Share Minecraft Builds in Remix 3D

in Windows 10 News
    Share Minecraft Builds in Remix 3D: The Better Together update didn’t just bring you cross-platform play. It didn’t just bring you Marketplace content accessible across compatible devices. It didn’t just bring you massive servers, new minigames, maps, adventures, armor stands, banners, parrots, game rules,...