Windows 10: Access to the compressed zipped folder is denied

Discus and support Access to the compressed zipped folder is denied in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ManbirDeo, Mar 9, 2020.

1. ManbirDeo Win User

Access to the compressed zipped folder is denied

Access to the compressed zipped folder is denied 9b92c30f-2f4f-45f2-a7de-da8a379081e6?upload=true.png

help me

:)

ManbirDeo, Mar 9, 2020
  2. PF#
    PF# Win User

Compressed (zipped) folder error

This error message pops up when I try to zip a file:

Compressed (zipped) folder error

Unable to complete operation

Access denied

I have tried the two methods suggested on this forum and it still doesn't work. it has worked previously not sure how that changed

3. Access to compressed folder denied

Brand new computer and just downloaded a zip file and I get an error message that states, "Access to the compressed folder is denied"

How do I access my files on my own computer?

drewmoore13, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to transfer photos from a zipped folder to another folder. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

You can use the Extract option to transfer the files from a zipped folder to another location. To do this refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Navigate to the location of zipped folder.
    2. Right click on the zipped folder and select
      Extract All
      , and follow the instructions.

For more information, see
    Zip and unzip files

If you receive access denied error when accessing the folders, refer the steps mentioned in the article

"Access Denied" or other errors when you access or work with files and folders in Windows

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Access to the compressed zipped folder is denied - Similar Threads - Access compressed zipped

2. The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Error: The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Errorthis error shows up everytime i try to open a Zip-file, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-compressed-zipped-folder-is-invalid-error/65336e0b-c60c-406e-88a2-b9f2afb6bb6b
  3. Access is denied when trying to zip a folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access is denied when trying to zip a folder: Today I noticed that my access is denied when I try and ZIP a folder. I have tried to zip numerous folders in my documents and pictures. I can edit and save files in this location, just not zip them. I have tried checking the properties in the temp folder and I should have...
  4. Compressed zipped folders Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compressed zipped folders Error: I am attempting to open a zipped folder that I recently completed downloading this is actually about my 5th attempt at this, I even bought an external hard drive thinking that my computer might not have enough space, and yet ... I keep getting the same Windows error...
  5. Compressed zipped folders error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compressed zipped folders error: Every time I start my computer, I get a box pop up with "Compressed zipped folders error". I can't work out why as it is on startup so I haven't tried to open or compress any files....
  6. Compressed zipped Folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compressed zipped Folders: The popup shoes please insert the last Buddhist all the multi-volume set and click okay to continue I have tried looking online to find a solution for this problem but have not been able to I am using Microsoft Windows 10 home to pop up every time I open up Explorer this...
  7. Creating A Compressed (Zip) Folder

Creating A Compressed (Zip) Folder: I am trying to compress an image that is 3.6Mb in size. When I create a zip file the new image is the same size-it is not being reduced. Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the program. Thanks....
  8. Compressed (zipped) Folders Error

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error: [ATTACH] I am getting this message when trying to compress any folder on my Windows 10 Computer why? How do I fix the below message? Unable to complete the operation. Access is denied....
  9. Access to compressed folder denied

Access to compressed folder denied: Hello, I apologize if this question was already asked but I am trying to install a CAC reader for my Windows 10 laptop, but every time I try to open the installation folder, I get an error messaging saying: "Windows cannot open this folder. Access to this Compressed...
  10. Compressed Zipped Folder Errors

Compressed Zipped Folder Errors: Hi there, I keep getting a 'Compressed Zipped Folders Error' message when trying to open a file. It has never happened before. Can anyone advise please? Many thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. access to the compressed zipped folder is denied windows 10

2. is access denied when trying to compress photos to zip