Windows 10: Access to this pc has been blocker

Discus and support Access to this pc has been blocker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I opened my computer and my screen said “windows Defender Security Center” Threat detected:Trojan Spyware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Evelyn Sarazua ES10480, Apr 17, 2023.

1. Access to this pc has been blocker

I opened my computer and my screen said “windows Defender Security Center” Threat detected:Trojan Spyware

:)

Evelyn Sarazua ES10480, Apr 17, 2023

2. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 17, 2023
  3. pop up blocker windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirms a couple of things:

• Are you referring to the POP up blocker in Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?

If you want to enable Pop-up Blocker in Internet Explorer, following link is an article on
    Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer:

Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer 11 - Microsoft Support

If you want to enable Pop-up Blocker for Edge, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Open Edge browser.

Step 2: Click on the ‘…’ present at the top right corner of the page.

Step 3: Click on Settings.

Step 4: Click on View Advanced settings.

Step 5: Drag the slider to Pop-up Blocker on.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue so that we can work on it to help you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 17, 2023
  4. Access to this pc has been blocker

Pop up blocker not working

I did what you suggested but no luck - I still get the annoying pop ups. Its nothing to do with the security settings, the blocker does not work I cannot get into it to check the blocked list etc. Maybe IE should investigate.

RichardMJackson, Apr 17, 2023
Thema:

Access to this pc has been blocker

1. Access to this pc has been blocker - Similar Threads - Access has been

2. Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.....: I received the attached message. I called the number and they gained access to my PC. After about 15-20 minutes, I felt something was wrong, hung up the phone, and disconnected the PC from the internet. I also shut down the computer. I am very nervous now. What should I do?...
  3. Access to this pc has been blocked!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to this pc has been blocked!: This subject was brought up back in June 2022. The message tells you to phone a certain number which is supposedly Microsoft Windows security. After searching the web for a solution, I hit alt/control/delete and then selected log out? Change user? I then restarted pc, and...
  4. Access to this pc has been blocked!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to this pc has been blocked!: This subject was brought up back in June 2022. The message tells you to phone a certain number which is supposedly Microsoft Windows security. After searching the web for a solution, I hit alt/control/delete and then selected log out? Change user? I then restarted pc, and...
  5. Access to this pc has been blocked!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Access to this pc has been blocker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Access to this pc has been blocker: I opened my computer and my screen said “windows Defender Security Center” Threat detected:Trojan Spyware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-this-pc-has-been-blocker/45b7c053-7d42-42b8-b9c3-c51d5f9ea6ce
  7. Access to this pc has been blocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to this pc has been blocker: I opened my computer and my screen said “windows Defender Security Center” Threat detected:Trojan Spyware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-this-pc-has-been-blocker/45b7c053-7d42-42b8-b9c3-c51d5f9ea6ce
  8. Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons: Windows Defender Security Center has detected a Trojan Spyware. And I am supposed to call a helpline. Is this for real? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-this-pc-has-been-blocked-for-security/438495ba-619d-441e-8b30-46000ea2885c
  9. Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons: Windows Defender Security Center has detected a Trojan Spyware. And I am supposed to call a helpline. Is this for real? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-this-pc-has-been-blocked-for-security/438495ba-619d-441e-8b30-46000ea2885c
  10. Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.....: I opened up my computer to get onto Facebook for my business. I received the attached message. I could not find this number anywhere on the web. I did shut down. I could not even find a number to call Microsoft to ask them about this. I appreciate the Microsoft alerts but I...