Windows 10: Access to Web sites

Discus and support Access to Web sites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Several very safe sites come up with "Access Denied on the this terminal. This is a home, private computer so how do I change the permissions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NoelZR, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:42 PM.

1. NoelZR Win User

Access to Web sites

Several very safe sites come up with "Access Denied on the this terminal. This is a home, private computer so how do I change the permissions?

:)

2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

3. Jetster Win User
    Web Site builder

Hey does anyone use a wysiwyg web builder?

I have a friend asking about building a web site/ blog and she has absolutely no technical ability

Suggestions?

Like Wix?

4. Access to Web sites

Can't Access software security related web sites .

Hi,

There could be several reasons why you're unable to access those websites. For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to get the following information:

• Which web browser are you using? Have you tried using different web browser?
    • Are you able to access any other web sites apart from those security related web sites?
    • Did you make any significant changes on your computer prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Thema:

Access to Web sites

1. Access to Web sites - Similar Threads - Access Web sites

2. Access to a web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to a web site: Why can I not access www.Canada.ca. with this computer. I have used it many times. I can reach it with other devices. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-a-web-site/ebfe7691-2881-47c2-9e9f-7b910fa4b115
  3. login problems to a web site

login problems to a web site: I have a consistent problem logging into a web site & keep getting an error message with IDX10311 Is it a problem with my laptop or the remote server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-problems-to-a-web-site/c933a960-ec17-46ca-a43b-24273231fd66
  4. cannot access web site

cannot access web site: When I try to access my bank, I am given this message: sua/devicetag/error? This began to happen after I had cleared history and cache. It only happens with firefox. There is no problem with chrome. Is there a solution?...
  5. web site access denied

web site access denied: How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the...
  6. web site access denied

web site access denied: How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the...
  7. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...
  8. Logging Out of Web Site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging Out of Web Site: I was once told that for security purposes, one should always click on the "logout" button on a web site before closing the internet page (i.e. on a banking site or medical site). I was told that this reduces the chance of someone gaining access to the site (versus just...
  9. Web Site & Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Web Site & Chrome: This is an image of a draft web site page (index.html) online via Chrome. Problem is the table is central not to the left and it wont go to where it actually is. I tried it in Edge, its was perfect, I tried it in IE, it was perfect, so why is Chrome showing it off to the...
  10. no web site notification

in Browsers and Email
    no web site notification: Since about a month ago I stopped receiving notifications from a particular web site that sends them daily. There's no problem receiving notifications from other sites such as Facebook. I am using Chrome so I have been tweaking its notifications in setting, until I tried...