Windows 10: Access to Web sites

Discus and support Access to Web sites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Several very safe sites come up with "Access Denied on the this terminal. This is a home, private computer so how do I change the permissions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NoelZR, Aug 15, 2019.

1. NoelZR Win User

Access to Web sites

Several very safe sites come up with "Access Denied on the this terminal. This is a home, private computer so how do I change the permissions?

:)

NoelZR, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Web Site builder

Hey does anyone use a wysiwyg web builder?

I have a friend asking about building a web site/ blog and she has absolutely no technical ability

Suggestions?

Like Wix?

Jetster, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Access to Web sites

Can't Access software security related web sites .

Hi,

There could be several reasons why you're unable to access those websites. For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to get the following information:

• Which web browser are you using? Have you tried using different web browser?
    • Are you able to access any other web sites apart from those security related web sites?
    • Did you make any significant changes on your computer prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Kerwin Lee, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Access to Web sites

1. Access to Web sites - Similar Threads - Access Web sites

2. Can't Access one web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Access one web site: Today, when I tried to access one website ccos.org that I manage, I started getting this error.This site can’t be reachedccos.org took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network...
  3. failure to access web sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failure to access web sites: My Toshiba laptop refuses to access certain but not all sites. It does not matter which browser I use. My OS is Win 10. As an example: For Amazon and Ebay, the message is " Cannot find site." Yet, it does access e.g. Apple and some other sites without difficulty. I checked...
  4. failure to access web sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    failure to access web sites: My Toshiba laptop refuses to access certain but not all sites. It does not matter which browser I use. My OS is Win 10. As an example: For Amazon and Ebay, the message is " Cannot find site." Yet, it does access e.g. Apple and some other sites without difficulty. I checked...
  5. failure to access web sites

6. Accessing Web Sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accessing Web Sites: I try to get into certain web sites and get a message saying that I need permission. how do i set up my comp to allow me to access all web sites ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-web-sites/bae33951-25c9-4a4a-b166-71fcda280bf8
  7. Access to a web site

Access to a web site: Why can I not access www.Canada.ca. with this computer. I have used it many times. I can reach it with other devices. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-a-web-site/ebfe7691-2881-47c2-9e9f-7b910fa4b115
  8. cannot access web site

cannot access web site: When I try to access my bank, I am given this message: sua/devicetag/error? This began to happen after I had cleared history and cache. It only happens with firefox. There is no problem with chrome. Is there a solution?...
  9. web site access denied

web site access denied: How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the...
  10. web site access denied

web site access denied: How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the...