Windows 10: Access to Windows Error Reporting Crash Logs

Discus and support Access to Windows Error Reporting Crash Logs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm a Windows developer, and I've published a popular Win32 application. I understand that Windows Error Reporting may give me the ability to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jonathan Taylor jonathan, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Access to Windows Error Reporting Crash Logs

I'm a Windows developer, and I've published a popular Win32 application. I understand that Windows Error Reporting may give me the ability to download crash logs that are automatically sent to Microsoft.

However, after reading documentation on this, I can't figure out how to sign up for the correct support "program". The MSFT documentation refers to registering with the Windows Desktop Application Program, but I'm having a terrible time trying to navigate the MSFT Partner site to try to find any mention of this. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Jonathan Taylor jonathan, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Apr 5, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Vayra86 Win User

Access to Windows Error Reporting Crash Logs

Games have been crashing, my PC isn't stable.

if temps remain in check I would suggest diving into windows event logs to see what kind of system interrupts and errors you generate around these crashes. It will point us in the right direction

Vayra86, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Access to Windows Error Reporting Crash Logs

1. Access to Windows Error Reporting Crash Logs - Similar Threads - Access Error Reporting

2. windows crash reports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows crash reports: i contacted support earlier asking about BSOD crash issues, and ran the file verification and integrity checker that was recommended, but it didnt find anything. i am assuming that didnt fix the problems so im hoping someone can help me figure out what these crash reports...
  3. windows crash reports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows crash reports: i contacted support earlier asking about BSOD crash issues, and ran the file verification and integrity checker that was recommended, but it didnt find anything. i am assuming that didnt fix the problems so im hoping someone can help me figure out what these crash reports...
  4. windows crash reports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows crash report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crash report: Hello,Can you help me to understand these reports? I have crashes in games but during some stress tests everything was ok. Ps, gpu,cpu. Maybe this log can point me to something. Thank you!SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎1/‎4/‎2022 9:50 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA...
  6. Windows crash report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crash report: Hello,Can you help me to understand these reports? I have crashes in games but during some stress tests everything was ok. Ps, gpu,cpu. Maybe this log can point me to something. Thank you!SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎1/‎4/‎2022 9:50 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA...
  7. Windows crash report

8. Windows Error Reporting 1001 [HELP] crash

Windows Error Reporting 1001 [HELP] crash: What is the cause of the following crash. It is left idle and then eventually the it crashes and remains shutdown. How can i solve the Problem? Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AsusSystemAnalysis.exe...
  9. Can I access Microsoft crash reports

Can I access Microsoft crash reports: Since recently upgrading my motherboard and CPU I have experienced several PC crashes. I'm notified via a Microsoft window that "your PC has encountered a problem and needs to shut down" which then gathers info. diagnostic report I assume while displaying a "stopcheck" code...
  10. Stopping Windows Error Reports Repeating in the Event Log when System has no network access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopping Windows Error Reports Repeating in the Event Log when System has no network access: In Windows 10 I am seeing a change in the behaviour of WER over previous versions when the PC has no access to the internet so cannot contact the WER logging site. In older versions of Windows the WER event log entry occurred once in the Event Log when viewed using Event...