Windows 10: Access to work or school

Discus and support Access to work or school in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So hey i was wondering if i had 2 windows local users and both are connected to a email in the access work or school thing, if i disconnect the email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ColumnedPark533, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Access to work or school

So hey i was wondering if i had 2 windows local users and both are connected to a email in the access work or school thing, if i disconnect the email will both of the user accounts disconnect from the email because i only want 1 user to disconnect but im afraid the other user might disconnected also. Access to work or school cd41d1a9-be7c-4a51-9b32-d4e39a0573df?upload=true.png

:)

ColumnedPark533, Oct 11, 2018

2. School and Work account 'error' notification - how to turn off?

Hello,

We still need more information for us to assist and isolate this school and work account error you're getting. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing when this error appears?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • We also wait for the screenshot if there's any.

We'll wait for your reply.

Michelle Vil, Oct 11, 2018
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Access to work or school

Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10

I found I could not delete the work or school account, because it was likely controlled by a domain controller, which I could no longer log onto.

I found the solution below DOES work, as described by the user Pvandamcom2

Steps:

- In Control Panel, User Accounts, select your account

- Select "instead log on with a local account" and follow the steps

- Then logon, go back to accounts, and go to Access to work and school account

- Click Disconnect for the Work or School Account. The work account dissappeared

- Last step, go back and change logon to be with Microsoft Account instead of
    local account

The work account is no longer displayed

Gary in San Diego, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Access to work or school

1. Access to work or school - Similar Threads - Access school

2. I can’t access my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  3. I can’t access my school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  4. About my schools access to home accounts

About my schools access to home accounts: So recently I have signed into something on my personal device using a school account by accident, a popup appeared asking something about letting my school monitor my device, I clicked yes without thinking and almost immediately realized what I did and closed the window It...
  5. About my schools access to home accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About my schools access to home accounts: So recently I have signed into something on my personal device using a school account by accident, a popup appeared asking something about letting my school monitor my device, I clicked yes without thinking and almost immediately realized what I did and closed the window It...
  6. Access to school community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to school community?: I had a group me account with my school email associated with to allow me to enter my schools community but don’t have access to it anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-school-community/67d61563-1f72-4727-91c1-64f1722cf5a1
  7. Access to school community?

Access to school community?: I had a group me account with my school email associated with to allow me to enter my schools community but don’t have access to it anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-school-community/67d61563-1f72-4727-91c1-64f1722cf5a1
  8. How do I get out of school district login screen. I don't have access to the school district

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of school district login screen. I don't have access to the school district: I can't seem to login any other way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-school-district-login-screen-i/c8f1c44d-c94c-4429-b0fb-2046830d8c79
  9. How do I get out of school district login screen. I don't have access to the school district

How do I get out of school district login screen. I don't have access to the school district: I can't seem to login any other way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-school-district-login-screen-i/c8f1c44d-c94c-4429-b0fb-2046830d8c79
  10. How do I get out of school district login screen. I don't have access to the school district

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot