Windows 10: Access USB drive in installed Ubuntu 16.04 from microsoft store in windows 10

Discus and support Access USB drive in installed Ubuntu 16.04 from microsoft store in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, My system is running with windows 10 and i have installed Ubuntu16.04 from store. I want to access USB drive in installed Ubuntu 16.04.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Er_Harsh, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Er_Harsh Win User

Access USB drive in installed Ubuntu 16.04 from microsoft store in windows 10

Hi All,

My system is running with windows 10 and i have installed Ubuntu16.04 from store.

I want to access USB drive in installed Ubuntu 16.04.

Is it possible to access it?

If yes than please share methode to do it.

Please let me know if any further information required

Thanks,

Harsh

:)

Er_Harsh, Jun 4, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User
    P4-630, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 4, 2019
  4. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Access USB drive in installed Ubuntu 16.04 from microsoft store in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Access USB drive

2. Unable to install windows 10 from usb drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install windows 10 from usb drive: This is a little more complicated than usual inability to install windows but I desperately need help. A month or two ago I built my own computer, managed to install windows, everything was perfectly fine. Fairly recently, I started getting BSOD crashes with errors such as...
  3. Errors Installing Windows 10 from USB Drive

Errors Installing Windows 10 from USB Drive: Processor: 8th Gen i5 8500, Motherboard MSI Mortar Z370M I have tried to install Windows 10 using a USB drive on this newly built rig and am completely stumped. For Background: 1. I have attempted the install using two different thumb drives. 2. I have used 3 different...
  4. Install from USB partitioned drive?

Install from USB partitioned drive?: Hi guys, Wondering if anyone can tell me if this is doable. So I bought myself a 250gb m.2 sata ssd, and put it into the Silverstone MS09 m. 2 to USB enclosure to use as a USB thumb drive. My plan was to have a partition of around 10GB that I would use rufus to create a boot...
  5. Installing windows from ubuntu

Installing windows from ubuntu: So i recently downloaded ubuntu on my computer, and now i want to go back to windows However I don't want to buy it since i previously bought it, is there i way to get it for free since i previously got it?...
  6. Installing and Accessing Apps from the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing and Accessing Apps from the store: I have been trying to install a few Apps from the Store. I installed an App, clicked on it in the menu, and for one second it flashes and the menu disappears. I have checked my account and that's good, checked settings and they look good, but the installed App won't access....
  7. Ubuntu on Windows - accessing Network drives - solved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ubuntu on Windows - accessing Network drives - solved: Hi folks tinkering around with UBUNTU on Windows (WSL) -- great fun You can access Networked drives without using SAMBA This command does it : sudo mount -t drvfs '\\server\share' /mnt/share haven't worked out though how to "get at" Windows local drives....
  8. best way to install ubuntu to a USB 3.0 drive??`

best way to install ubuntu to a USB 3.0 drive??`: Hey so i have a UEFI bios and i wanted to install Ubuntu to my USB 3.0 drive which is pretty much empty and not being used what's the best way to do this ?? 86630
  9. Can't install from USB drive

Can't install from USB drive: Hello guys, So I've come up with this issue that I hope you can help me with. I have installed Windows 10 from a USB drive in many computers and never had any problems.. The PC in question has originally Windows 7 and then upgraded to Windows 10 via that free update. But...
  10. Build 14257 04/02/16

Build 14257 04/02/16: New build loaded today appears to have resolved the absence of email printing and missing bluetooth function I wonder what new function errors will come to light ? *Sad 39670