Windows 10: Access Violation at 0x00967CA4 when playing Bookworm Deluxe

Discus and support Access Violation at 0x00967CA4 when playing Bookworm Deluxe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bookworm Deluxe Runs fine on our Lenovo Desktop when it was Windows 8.1 at that time but now, we chose to upgrade to Windows 10 latest 1903 that you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TeamFortress21045 Roblox, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Access Violation at 0x00967CA4 when playing Bookworm Deluxe

Bookworm Deluxe Runs fine on our Lenovo Desktop when it was Windows 8.1 at that time but now, we chose to upgrade to Windows 10 latest 1903 that you guys have. And i run Bookworm Delux and THIS ERROR SHOWED UP!

I have no IDEA Why is it like that!! It worked fine with Windows 8.1 and AHHHHHHHH!!!!1111!! SO i did the compatibility thing on our LEnovo Desktop, Put it to windows 8.1 (not downgrade huh!), aand same thing..

I move all the games to my PC and I want to test several of them and list down on notepad to see **** is not working or working

Access Violation at 0x00967CA4 when playing Bookworm Deluxe 47e5c358-1844-4906-83a4-2e7858c2c0a1?upload=true.png

Original title : I did the compatibility thing on our Lenovo Desktop and bookworm still dont run on my Acer Laptop.

:)

TeamFortress21045 Roblox, Oct 29, 2019

2. Pogo Game (Bookworm Deluxe) Not Running in FULL SCREEN in windows 10

Hi,

We understand that you would like to run Bookworm Deluxe in full screen in Windows 10.

As this concern is most likely app-oriented, we suggest checking the game settings first to see if there is an option to run the game in full screen, usually appearing as check boxes that you can toggle. In the case that there are no settings available, we
    would highly recommend referring to the game developer for more information and advanced assistance.

Regards.

Ronald San, Oct 29, 2019
  3. nancy3243 Win User
    Pogo Game (Bookworm Deluxe) Not Running in FULL SCREEN in windows 10

The game Bookworm Deluxe disappeared from my laptop. I repurchased a new copy and it works OK except I am unable to enlarge to full screen in windows 10. Is this the fault of Windows, Microsoft, Google Chrome, etc. I am a senior and know someone will
    take the time to look into this for me and others, young or old. Thanks.

nancy3243, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Access Violation at 0x00967CA4 when playing Bookworm Deluxe

Andre Da Costa, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Access Violation at 0x00967CA4 when playing Bookworm Deluxe

1. Access Violation at 0x00967CA4 when playing Bookworm Deluxe - Similar Threads - Access Violation 0x00967CA4

2. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch: Hello! Ive had next to no problems with my computer, let alone as one as serious as a BSOD, however anytime i try and play Overwatch 2 I eventually run into a BSOD. I can be 4 games in before it happens, or it could freeze up in the queue while trying to get into the game. I...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch: Hello! Ive had next to no problems with my computer, let alone as one as serious as a BSOD, however anytime i try and play Overwatch 2 I eventually run into a BSOD. I can be 4 games in before it happens, or it could freeze up in the queue while trying to get into the game. I...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD When Playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Access Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access Violation: I have 2 programs which I use constantly for my business, a few days ago they both come up with an Access Violation. 1 Crashes instantly, 1 just keeps bringing up error message.I take my Laptop home and use the same programs. it all works fine.take it back to work, same thing...
  6. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION when playing games: I have a windows 10 gaming pc and im not sure why but when playing games, sometimes my PC will freeze and crash to a blue screen and it will give me the error: "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION" and then it will reboot and work as if nothing happened. It happens maybe once or twice a...
  7. Access Violation at Address Error when Printing

Access Violation at Address Error when Printing: Hi, I just replaced the drum unit of my HL-L2300D Brother printer, but now I keep getting the error, "Access violation at address 76EF3CB3 in module 'ntdll.dll'. Write of address AA00E51B" whenever I try printing. From what little I could find online about it, it seems like...
  8. Access violation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access violation: How do I fix an access violation at 0x6D261ED7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-violation/869f2695-50c7-40d7-8b4d-1e59a2b66d8c
  9. Access Violation

Access Violation: For practically all games i own they crash with the error "Access Violation" at some random read location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-violation/a4563bdd-ad3f-4aea-bc91-77840cd0a53a
  10. access violations

access violations: Morning Support, We are encountering access violations when we install remote client software on Windows 10 1803 with our POS software. Is this a known issue? Regards, Max...