Windows 10: Access Violation Error Opening Game

Discus and support Access Violation Error Opening Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I launch the game Forza Horizon 4 it just will not load and its definitely nothing to do with any apps I am running or anything since I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LopperUK, Oct 3, 2018.

1. LopperUK Win User

Access Violation Error Opening Game

Whenever I launch the game Forza Horizon 4 it just will not load and its definitely nothing to do with any apps I am running or anything since I have tried every single fix I could find for it to no avail, I have tried analyzing dump files, updating windows, updating drivers, disabling antivirus and google everything I could think of but all I can find is something about access violation. Its not a hardware issue as every other game I play works fine and its not the windows store since I can play other games fine, only games that refuse to work are Forza Horizon 3, 4 and the demos for both games, its extremely odd. I would like some help in figuring out what the problem really is, I have some logs and dump files that should help pinpoint the problem however I cannot identify it myself so if anyone would like to help me by checking the logs out I'd be very grateful. Text version of dump file | Original Dump File | Process Monitor XML log file | Process Monitor PML File The PML file is much easier to read since it loads in the actual program so I recommend looking at that.

:)

LopperUK, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Oruna Win User
    Access Violation crashing games

So I just got the access violation again while playing, and I have all non-microsoft related services disabled. I recently performed a clean boot as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Oruna, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Access Violation Error Opening Game

access violation errors after Windows update

hi since downloading the latest update on my surface, I cannot open my big fish games.

I have a window that opens with this message error access violation at 0x100080b2 (tried to read from 0x00000000 program terminated.

Before the update it opened ok, but my m/s solitare collection would not play pyramid.

but since the update this now playing.

Original title: playing games on a suface pro 3

PaddyHartigan, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Access Violation Error Opening Game

1. Access Violation Error Opening Game - Similar Threads - Access Violation Error

2. .dll error Access Violation 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll error Access Violation 0xc0000005: This game I've had recently is giving this problem..The error file in temp folder shows this...Genshin Impact [version: Unity 2017.4.30f1 0] UserAssembly.dll caused an Access Violation 0xc0000005 in module UserAssembly.dll at 0033:75845ac0. Error occurred at...
  3. .dll error Access Violation 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dll error Access Violation 0xc0000005: This game I've had recently is giving this problem..The error file in temp folder shows this...Genshin Impact [version: Unity 2017.4.30f1 0] UserAssembly.dll caused an Access Violation 0xc0000005 in module UserAssembly.dll at 0033:75845ac0. Error occurred at...
  4. Game Crashing, Exception Access Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Crashing, Exception Access Violation: Hello, I've been dealing with an Issue I can't seem to fix, nor can the game developers fix as well apparently.The Game is Borderlands 3I run into a Exception Access Violation ErrorThe game developer identified the error as: RADAR_PRE_LEAK logs. "Radar" is a memory-leak...
  5. Game Crashing, Exception Access Violation

Game Crashing, Exception Access Violation: Hello, I've been dealing with an Issue I can't seem to fix, nor can the game developers fix as well apparently.The Game is Borderlands 3I run into a Exception Access Violation ErrorThe game developer identified the error as: RADAR_PRE_LEAK logs. "Radar" is a memory-leak...
  6. Games Crashing with Exception c0000005 Access violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games Crashing with Exception c0000005 Access violation: Hello! I am a newbie in computers and recently I built my own computer. Everything went well for the first couple of weeks and suddenly my games start crashing to desktop Dota 2 and Valorant. I tried to use windbg preview and found out that it is caused by Exception code...
  7. Access Error Violation when using Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Error Violation when using Big Fish Games: I have a window that opens with this message error access violation at 0x100080b2 tried to read from 0x00000000 program terminated. I have tried multiple methods to rectify this situation, some suggested by Big Fish themselves and others through my online search. Its been...
  8. Access Violation Error Opening Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Violation Error Opening Game: Whenever I launch the game Forza Horizon 4 it just will not load and its definitely nothing to do with any apps I am running or anything since I have tried every single fix I could find for it to no avail, I have tried analyzing dump files, updating windows, updating drivers,...
  9. Civilization V Access Violation Error

Civilization V Access Violation Error: I realize this is not the thread for gaming, but my post is more concerned with the type of error that is occurring with my game. I am trying to play Civilization V (latest expansion pack), and everything worked fine for about two months (all on Windows 10) until literally...
  10. What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    What's "Access Violation" Mean? - Game Problem: Hi there, For roughly 3 days now, I've been struggling to get an old game to work on my PC called "Army Men RTS". The issue I am having is that whenever I try to launch the game, nine out of ten times it normally results in me getting an error message like "Pandemic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. access violation when opening pc game

2. acces violation from unity games

3. hddscan access violation 004dfc98

4. game acces violation