Windows 10: Access violation

Discus and support Access violation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I fix an access violation at 0x6D261ED7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-violation/869f2695-50c7-40d7-8b4d-1e59a2b66d8c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JudithMorgan1, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Access violation

How do I fix an access violation at 0x6D261ED7

:)

JudithMorgan1, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Arnie123 Win User
    CListCtrl access violation started today after years of use

I have a CListCtrl on a dialog form that has been working in application for ages.

Today I was informed that the application was failing, and subsequently I confirmed the problem on my Windows 10 PC.

Running in Visual Studio 2013 getting following in debug:

First-chance exception at 0x6f53b100 in DebtMan.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x0000022d.

Looks like its an access violation in ComCtrl32.dll.

It works fine till 5-20 secs after the List/report is loaded and then the exception is thrown.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Arnie

Arnie123, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Oruna Win User

Access violation

Access Violation crashing games

So I just got the access violation again while playing, and I have all non-microsoft related services disabled. I recently performed a clean boot as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Oruna, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Access violation

1. Access violation - Similar Threads - Access violation

2. Games keep crashing with memory access violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing with memory access violation: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. Games keep crashing with memory access violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep crashing with memory access violation: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!: Since October last year I've been encountering a spectacular amount of issues with my build.The primary error I encounter is Access Violation 0xc0000005 errors causing games like Rust to crash, amongst many others.I've also been experiencing BSOD's & app crashes while...
  5. Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!

Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!: Since October last year I've been encountering a spectacular amount of issues with my build.The primary error I encounter is Access Violation 0xc0000005 errors causing games like Rust to crash, amongst many others.I've also been experiencing BSOD's & app crashes while...
  6. I keep getting a access violation, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a access violation, I've tried everything: I9 14900k 4070 12gb 32gb ram Ever since getting this new pc about a month old I keep getting access violations on almost every program and game I run...
  7. I keep getting a access violation, I've tried everything

I keep getting a access violation, I've tried everything: I9 14900k 4070 12gb 32gb ram Ever since getting this new pc about a month old I keep getting access violations on almost every program and game I run...
  8. How to fix access violation commands?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix access violation commands?: Alright so before this problem I was able to launch AIsuite3 and control the fan speeds of my fans. I think after a windows update, i can't even launch the app as there are prompts that popup basically telling me that I can't.I will attach an image of what i am talking about....
  9. How to fix access violation commands?

How to fix access violation commands?: Alright so before this problem I was able to launch AIsuite3 and control the fan speeds of my fans. I think after a windows update, i can't even launch the app as there are prompts that popup basically telling me that I can't.I will attach an image of what i am talking about....
  10. getting crashes and access violation errors c0000005

getting crashes and access violation errors c0000005: crashing across multiple games. after reinstalling windows, i noticed this in the event viewer.its from microsoft windows security auditing, event id; 5038, task category; system securityCode integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be...