Windows 10: access with pin not possible

Discus and support access with pin not possible in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After wrong pin access the PC Marc - one of my devices - is blocced. How can I unlock this situation ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christiane De, Dec 5, 2023.

1. access with pin not possible

After wrong pin access the PC Marc - one of my devices - is blocced. How can I unlock this situation ?

:)

Christiane De, Dec 5, 2023
  2. ArmaRayo Win User

File Explorer Quick Access trouble.. Cannot pin items

File Explorer is behaving weird - I cannot pin items to Quick Access. When I pin items they won't appear to QA. Also when dragging items to QA nothing happens and there's a small icon indicating that is not possible.

I did some "tweaks" with Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.5 but I haven't found a setting there that could of made QA to not function.

I did some steps as remedy that I found with Google but those didn't help.

Any suggestions?

ArmaRayo, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

access with pin not possible

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

access with pin not possible

1. access with pin not possible - Similar Threads - access pin possible

2. access with pin not possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    access with pin not possible: After wrong pin access the PC Marc - one of my devices - is blocced. How can I unlock this situation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-with-pin-not-possible/25571b2e-02e0-41c3-a765-9d5dd30113e0
  3. Mandatory Access Pin

Mandatory Access Pin: I'm all about tech security, however, mandating a "pin" which is actually a password is unwarranted and unwanted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mandatory-access-pin/c6500934-66d3-43ef-821d-d79e09486687
  4. Is it possible to change the Windows Hello PIN from another location without accessing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change the Windows Hello PIN from another location without accessing the...: Suppose there are 2 accounts in a Windows 10 device- one is primary and the other one is a child account. You have the PIN to both the accounts, but suddenly when you use the correct pin to login to the primary account, it shows that the PIN is incorrect. If you try to login...
  5. Is it possible to change the Windows Hello PIN from another location without accessing the...

Is it possible to change the Windows Hello PIN from another location without accessing the...: Suppose there are 2 accounts in a Windows 10 device- one is primary and the other one is a child account. You have the PIN to both the accounts, but suddenly when you use the correct pin to login to the primary account, it shows that the PIN is incorrect. If you try to login...
  6. Is it possible to change the Windows Hello PIN from another location without accessing the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Possibly glitched hello pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Possibly glitched hello pin: I'm trying to log in into the Xbox app for Windows 10 and when I correctly put in my password, it shows "Set up your account with Windows Hello" pop up. After that there is a screen asking me for my Windows pin. The account I logged into never had a Windows Hello pin set up....
  8. Possibly glitched hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibly glitched hello pin: I'm trying to log in into the Xbox app for Windows 10 and when I correctly put in my password, it shows "Set up your account with Windows Hello" pop up. After that there is a screen asking me for my Windows pin. The account I logged into never had a Windows Hello pin set up....
  9. Possibly glitched hello pin

10. Change Pinned-to-Start Icons (Is it Possible?)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Pinned-to-Start Icons (Is it Possible?): I was updating some of my programs and figured I'd get a different frontend for my pcsx2 emulator than PCSX2Bonus, so I downloaded spectabis and pinned it to start, then I saw it had a cool looking tile, which leads to my question: Is there a program out there that will let...