Windows 10: Access Work or School is not working

Discus and support Access Work or School is not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a strange problem since couple of months. I am unable to access "Access Work or School" setting on my computer. Whenever I click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TPoszytek, Aug 11, 2020.

1. TPoszytek Win User

Access Work or School is not working

Hi,

I have a strange problem since couple of months. I am unable to access "Access Work or School" setting on my computer. Whenever I click on the menu to open them, settings window is shutting down. I tried switching from my Microsoft account to local account, but still no difference.

What can be a reason for such behavior? How can I fix it, as I want to remove one of the accounts.

I am running Windows 10 Enterprise, v. 2004, OS build 19041.421.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tomasz

:)

TPoszytek, Aug 11, 2020
  2. kwb135 Win User

Access work or school & Email accounts

What is the difference in connecting a work or school account under "access work or school" tab in settings vs adding a work or school account under "Email & Accounts">"Accounts used by other apps" tabs in settings.

They seem similar, but do they have different end points or reason you would use one over the other?

kwb135, Aug 11, 2020
  3. School and Work account 'error' notification - how to turn off?

Hello,

We still need more information for us to assist and isolate this school and work account error you're getting. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing when this error appears?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • We also wait for the screenshot if there's any.

We'll wait for your reply.

Michelle Vil, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Access Work or School is not working

Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10

I found I could not delete the work or school account, because it was likely controlled by a domain controller, which I could no longer log onto.

I found the solution below DOES work, as described by the user Pvandamcom2

Steps:

- In Control Panel, User Accounts, select your account

- Select "instead log on with a local account" and follow the steps

- Then logon, go back to accounts, and go to Access to work and school account

- Click Disconnect for the Work or School Account. The work account dissappeared

- Last step, go back and change logon to be with Microsoft Account instead of
    local account

The work account is no longer displayed

Gary in San Diego, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Access Work or School is not working

1. Access Work or School is not working - Similar Threads - Access School working

2. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...: I was trying to disconnect a work or school account from "Access work or school", but after I press "dicsonnect" button and seying "yes" to the pop-up warning message "Are you sure you wont to remove this account? ... it seems that system doing something and when it finishes...
  3. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...: I was trying to disconnect a work or school account from "Access work or school", but after I press "dicsonnect" button and seying "yes" to the pop-up warning message "Are you sure you wont to remove this account? ... it seems that system doing something and when it finishes...
  4. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. "Access work or school" settings problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Access work or school" settings problem: Hello, I've updated to the latest 20H2 Windows version. Everytime i want to access the "Access work or school", Windows gives me a prompt saying it will reboot my computer. After 1 minute machine reboots. Please help. I have work account and i'm part of work domain....
  6. Access work or school account setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access work or school account setting: If I were to connect my school account in Windows 10 account settings, is there anyway to tell what they gain access to (if anything)? I know that it can limit some of the settings you can change. submitted by /u/OptionalOxygen [link] [comments]...
  7. Access work or school & Email accounts

Access work or school & Email accounts: What is the difference in connecting a work or school account under "access work or school" tab in settings vs adding a work or school account under "Email & Accounts">"Accounts used by other apps" tabs in settings. They seem similar, but do they have different end points...
  8. Sign in to access school or work

Sign in to access school or work: I've been getting this pop up window for almost a month now and no matter what I try to do it won't go away. [ATTACH] It will appear just randomly in the middle of whatever I'm doing on my laptop at the moment and I've tried to sign in about 20 times already. When I...
  9. Access Work or School - Monitoring

Access Work or School - Monitoring: Hello, I have discovered the Access Work or School setting in Windows 10 on my Surface. I use it to access my OneNote. When I login to the services it tells me that it gives my work a level of access to my device for management purposes. What access does this give my work...
  10. Access to work or school

Access to work or school: So hey i was wondering if i had 2 windows local users and both are connected to a email in the access work or school thing, if i disconnect the email will both of the user accounts disconnect from the email because i only want 1 user to disconnect but im afraid the other user...