Windows 10: access

Discus and support access in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why I am receiving this mssg on both Bing/Edge? Access Denied You don't have permission to access... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WilliamRichardson3, Jul 26, 2018.

1. access

why I am receiving this mssg on both Bing/Edge? Access Denied
    You don't have permission to access

:)

WilliamRichardson3, Jul 26, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 26, 2018
  4. access

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

access

1. access - Similar Threads - access

2. Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error: When I try to access my Windows 10 PC from my Windows 11 PC both on the same network, I receive this pop-up message:Network ErrorWindows cannot access \\<Windows 10 PC name>Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to...
  3. Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error: When I try to access my Windows 10 PC from my Windows 11 PC both on the same network, I receive this pop-up message:Network ErrorWindows cannot access \\<Windows 10 PC name>Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to...
  4. How do I access my OneDrive files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my OneDrive files?: I have been trying to open my files on OneDrive Windows 11 Dell, but I can't manage to open them. A pop-up message of "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor" keeps appearing on the screen whenever I do. I've tried troubleshooting, updating my Windows, and...
  5. How do I access my OneDrive files?

How do I access my OneDrive files?: I have been trying to open my files on OneDrive Windows 11 Dell, but I can't manage to open them. A pop-up message of "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor" keeps appearing on the screen whenever I do. I've tried troubleshooting, updating my Windows, and...
  6. Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home: I tried logging into our computer the other day and the only profile available was the account for our children, which of course does not have admin access. My profile is completely gone. I feel like I have tried every suggestion online and am getting close to completely...
  7. Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home

Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home: I tried logging into our computer the other day and the only profile available was the account for our children, which of course does not have admin access. My profile is completely gone. I feel like I have tried every suggestion online and am getting close to completely...
  8. Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?: I've been using this SSD for some time now and I have over 300GB of important documents, videos, and photos I need access to but it will show me contents in any other folder. I've tried to every other way, even trying to boot from it even when it used to boot it wouldn't...
  9. Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?

Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?: I've been using this SSD for some time now and I have over 300GB of important documents, videos, and photos I need access to but it will show me contents in any other folder. I've tried to every other way, even trying to boot from it even when it used to boot it wouldn't...
  10. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I access and use my disk drive?: For context my disk drive was somehow already formatted and partitioned. I have tried deleting the partition but all of the options for my disk are greyed out, also all of my attempts to manually fix it using CMD to delete the partition have failed. All I want is to use the...