Windows 10: accessed file

Discus and support accessed file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I click on each file on the right, the time and date of the accessed part is constantly changing What is the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raeeka, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Raeeka Win User

accessed file

Hello
    I click on each file on the right, the time and date of the accessed part is constantly changing
    What is the problem?

http://s16.picofile.com/file/8413213...eenshot_20.png

- - - Updated - - -

previous versions The header has also been removed *cry
    please help me

:)

Raeeka, Nov 7, 2020

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 7, 2020
  3. File history on USB security user access

Hi,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File History folder.
    • Select all the files that you don't want to be accessed.
    • Right-click on the highlighted files and choose Properties.
    • Go to Security tab.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Select all the user account that you don't want to have access on your File History folder.
    • Click on Disable inheritance.
    • Lastly, click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

accessed file

1. accessed file - Similar Threads - accessed file

2. please access dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please access dump files: error code - kernel security check failureNew folderthese are the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-access-dump-files/da8c2051-51da-4d58-a05f-fe809cbf7a77
  3. please access dump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please access dump files: error code - kernel security check failureNew folderthese are the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-access-dump-files/da8c2051-51da-4d58-a05f-fe809cbf7a77
  4. please access dump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please access dump files: error code - kernel security check failureNew folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-access-dump-files/da8c2051-51da-4d58-a05f-fe809cbf7a77
  5. Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...: Hello, I had to reinstall my windows on a 1TB SSD and before it could see the drive just fine. Now when I reinstalled it, it does show my internal HDD but I can't access any of its files. Disk management says its a 2TB drive with assigned letter and name. It also says that...
  6. Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...: Hello, I had to reinstall my windows on a 1TB SSD and before it could see the drive just fine. Now when I reinstalled it, it does show my internal HDD but I can't access any of its files. Disk management says its a 2TB drive with assigned letter and name. It also says that...
  7. Internal HDD shown in explorer and marked as NTFS but I can't access it's files or see the...

8. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?: I am trying to write a script that should run some commands from a file specifically commands for pg_dump and pg_restore, or backup and restore of Postgres database, but I am receiving an "access denied" output.The script looks like this:@echo offrem enters postgres directory...
  9. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?: I am trying to write a script that should run some commands from a file specifically commands for pg_dump and pg_restore, or backup and restore of Postgres database, but I am receiving an "access denied" output.The script looks like this:@echo offrem enters postgres directory...
  10. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?