Windows 10: accessed file

Discus and support accessed file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I click on each file on the right, the time and date of the accessed part is constantly changing What is the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raeeka, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Raeeka Win User

accessed file

Hello
    I click on each file on the right, the time and date of the accessed part is constantly changing
    What is the problem?

http://s16.picofile.com/file/8413213...eenshot_20.png

- - - Updated - - -

previous versions The header has also been removed *cry
    please help me

:)

Raeeka, Nov 7, 2020

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 7, 2020
  3. File history on USB security user access

Hi,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File History folder.
    • Select all the files that you don't want to be accessed.
    • Right-click on the highlighted files and choose Properties.
    • Go to Security tab.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Select all the user account that you don't want to have access on your File History folder.
    • Click on Disable inheritance.
    • Lastly, click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

accessed file

1. accessed file - Similar Threads - accessed file

2. Local account disappeared after restart, files still accessible?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local account disappeared after restart, files still accessible?: Hey all, some help recovering my account would be very appreciated. I recently have done some upgrades to my computer like a different motherboard and new GPU. All was good and running well for a few hours until I restarted my computer. Upon the reboot, the windows login...
  3. Cannot access my files after hard disk failure.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot access my files after hard disk failure.: My pc has a primary OS and secondary Storage drive setup. Last week my primary hard disk failed. Not a big problem. I replaced the hard disk and re-installed windows 10. My issue is that now I cannot access ANY files on my storage drive. There is a tiny yellow lock on...
  4. Accessing OneDrive files in Windows Explorer veeeeeeery slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing OneDrive files in Windows Explorer veeeeeeery slow: For over a week, no idea what could have been the cause, my Windows Explorer has been extremely slow when clicking on a file in a folder managed by OneDrive. As soon as I go to a folder in Explorer that is maintained by OneDrive, I can click on folders and subfolders in the...
  5. Can't access listed devices under File Explorer\Network

Can't access listed devices under File Explorer\Network: when I click on the network device I get an error message: Windows cannot access fill in the name of the device. There is no logon challenge or any other normal response. Problem persists whether Ethernet connection alone, or WiFi connection alone. All devices can be...
  6. Error message when trying to access files from an external hard drive in file explorer

Error message when trying to access files from an external hard drive in file explorer: I have an 2.0TB Seagate external drive attached by USB when I try to open some of the files in file explorer I get the message "Location not available - H:/ ***********. is not accessible. The request failed due to a fatal device hardware failure" I have attached a...
  7. Can't overwrite files in a WindowsApp sub-folder (Destination Folder Access Denied)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't overwrite files in a WindowsApp sub-folder (Destination Folder Access Denied): I tried a lot of things (taking ownership, changing permissions, logging onto Administrator account), but I still can't get it to work. What I'm trying to do is replace the icons in C:\Program...
  8. Cannot access personal files off of old W10 hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access personal files off of old W10 hard drive: I need to retrieve some very important files from a hard drive that has not been in use for more than a year after I needed the ram from that PC for something else because my current Windows 10 PC decided to purge these files without my consent and I am UNABLE to access these...
  9. Recovering Files From DVD Formatted For Random Access

Recovering Files From DVD Formatted For Random Access: I have a mini DVD disc 1.3GB I think? that had data on it. When I inserted it Windows asked if I wanted to format it for random access Is that the right term? and like a BOZO I said I did. I knew my mistake as soon as I started the process. I canceled out of the process...
  10. Cannot access public folder for mycloudexutra drive windows 10 file explorer

Cannot access public folder for mycloudexutra drive windows 10 file explorer: ive purchased a nas drive to back up and manage files i just Cannot access public folder mycloudexutra drive windows 10 file expolorer it requests a user name and password in network credentials its not the nas password does not accept im assuming its the default system user...