Windows 10: Accessibility issue: Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table

Discus and support Accessibility issue: Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team,I have a query related to Narrator behavior.Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table.Attached sample screenshot of NVDA for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShireeshaBondugula, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Accessibility issue: Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table

Hi Team,I have a query related to Narrator behavior.Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table.Attached sample screenshot of NVDA for reference. Here "Inspection ID" is label for radio button in table, but Narrator is not reading.Attachment 1When I tried adding one more column then Narrator is reading "Inspection ID" label but not reading "Test" labelAttachment 2As per my understanding if we have multiple form elements in table Narrator is not reading label for last column element.Can you pls let me know if this is default behavior of Narrator

:)

ShireeshaBondugula, Apr 27, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-hear-text-read-aloud

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 27, 2022
  3. Narrator

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

Based on the description, it appears that you are facing issues in getting the Read option in Adobe Reader to speak loud.

• Which version of Adobe Reader is installed on your computer?
    I would suggest you to refer and follow the steps under page 43 from the link which may help you in
    enabling the read loud options and check if it helps.

http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/accessibility/reader/pdfs/reader7_accessibility.pdf

Enable the Read out Loud option and turn on Narrator and check if it helps.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 27, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Accessibility issue: Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 27, 2022
Thema:

Accessibility issue: Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table

1. Accessibility issue: Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table - Similar Threads - Accessibility issue Narrator

2. Have the narrator read my selection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have the narrator read my selection?: I have a question about the narrator that goes beyond its core purpose (accessibility). Is there a way to use the narrator (or other Windows tool) to read aloud any of the following? A text file My clipboard contents A text selection (like something I highlight, formatted...
  3. Accessibility issue: Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessibility issue: Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table: Hi Team,I have a query related to Narrator behavior.Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table.Attached sample screenshot of NVDA for reference. Here "Inspection ID" is label for radio button in table, but Narrator is not reading.Attachment 1When I tried adding...
  4. Accessibility issue: Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessibility issue: Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table: Hi Team,I have a query related to Narrator behavior.Narrator is not reading label for radio button in table.Attached sample screenshot of NVDA for reference. Here "Inspection ID" is label for radio button in table, but Narrator is not reading.Attachment 1When I tried adding...
  5. Accessibility issue: Narrator is reading only inner grouping when we have multiple groupings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessibility issue: Narrator is reading only inner grouping when we have multiple groupings: Hi Team,I have a query related to Narrator behavior. When we have multiple groupings Narrator is reading only inner group.Attached sample screenshot of NVDA for reference. Here "Physical Address" and "Mailing Address " are 2 groupings, but Narrator is reading only inner...
  6. Accessibility issue: Narrator is reading only inner grouping when we have multiple groupings

Accessibility issue: Narrator is reading only inner grouping when we have multiple groupings: Hi Team,I have a query related to Narrator behavior. When we have multiple groupings Narrator is reading only inner group.Attached sample screenshot of NVDA for reference. Here "Physical Address" and "Mailing Address " are 2 groupings, but Narrator is reading only inner...
  7. Accessibility issue: Narrator is reading only inner grouping when we have multiple groupings

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Narrator/ ease of access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator/ ease of access: Hello is there any way to stream line the narrator on Windows. I find i can't select a single body of text for it to reed, and when I do its a single letter, word or line at best. and when its a page that doesn't reload like an online application i have to turn narrator off...
  9. Narrator/ ease of access

Narrator/ ease of access: Hello is there any way to stream line the narrator on Windows. I find i can't select a single body of text for it to reed, and when I do its a single letter, word or line at best. and when its a page that doesn't reload like an online application i have to turn narrator off...
  10. Adjust Narrator Context Reading Order for Buttons and Controls

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Adjust Narrator Context Reading Order for Buttons and Controls: How to: Adjust Narrator Context Reading Order for Buttons and Controls How to Adjust Order Narrator Provides Details about Buttons and other Controls in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a...