Windows 10: Accessing a licensed copy of Windows 10 in the Philippines

Discus and support Accessing a licensed copy of Windows 10 in the Philippines in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Are any of these legit full licensed copies of Windows 10 http://bit.ly/2J1gztr? Thanks for your reply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CoachRWRWalker, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Accessing a licensed copy of Windows 10 in the Philippines

Are any of these legit full licensed copies of Windows 10 http://bit.ly/2J1gztr?

Thanks for your reply

:)

CoachRWRWalker, Apr 29, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2019
  4. psyko12 Win User

Accessing a licensed copy of Windows 10 in the Philippines

Windows licensing - confusion

Alright thanks for the links and information, might hit up those partner/retailer places and inquire about it. Thank you for clearing things =] *Big Grin Accessing a licensed copy of Windows 10 in the Philippines :D *Respect :respect:

psyko12, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Accessing a licensed copy of Windows 10 in the Philippines

1. Accessing a licensed copy of Windows 10 in the Philippines - Similar Threads - Accessing licensed copy

2. Disney+ app Xbox Philippines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney+ app Xbox Philippines: Disney+ app on Xbox is not working here in the Philippines. The Disney+ service is already available here. It only plays on a desktop using a browser and it also works on my iPhone app. How can I get it working on the Xbox app?...
  3. When will WSA come to the Philippines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will WSA come to the Philippines: Hi I would like to know when will WSA come to the PhilippinesFor some reason, WSA is only available in some countries I want to know when it can be used in all countries....
  4. When will WSA come to the Philippines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will WSA come to the Philippines: Hi I would like to know when will WSA come to the PhilippinesFor some reason, WSA is only available in some countries I want to know when it can be used in all countries....
  5. In Philippines, my new windows 10 i7 laptop won't access internet saying the connection is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Philippines, my new windows 10 i7 laptop won't access internet saying the connection is...: I just bought new Dell laptop i7 windows 10. It says that my ISP is not using security to please windows 10. However, the are only two ISP in Philippines, of which there is one in Luzon. Also my old windows 10 Lenovo works great and my old chromebook works great on this...
  6. transfering windows 10 license to pirated copy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    transfering windows 10 license to pirated copy: our company recently bought secondhand laptop to replace an older one. but it looks like its in pirated version of windows, so i was asked to transfer the our legal license from soon to be retired laptop to our new but pirated one. i have my doubt since the device we;re...
  7. philippines time zone

in Windows 10 Customization
    philippines time zone: I cant correct my time because there is no time zone for Philippines. how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/philippines-time-zone/57e67a87-5af3-4fff-9ad5-4795b547f140
  8. Cortana suddenly can't be accessed in the Philippines using my Android smartphone

in Cortana
    Cortana suddenly can't be accessed in the Philippines using my Android smartphone: I'm an avid fan of Cortana and I've always been able to use it here in the Philippines because it's so helpful. Today, I suddenly can't use it. It doesn't respond to any typed or voice commands. What the hell is wrong?! I can't even find it on the Google Play Store. I...
  9. I renewed Windows 10 ( Aussie in Philippines ) NO COPY OR PASTE

in Cortana
    I renewed Windows 10 ( Aussie in Philippines ) NO COPY OR PASTE: I renewed Windows 10 on my laptop and I cannot get or use Copy & Paste .. There is none .. WHY ?? I need this fixed or I have no choice .. Bye Bye Windows...
  10. Microsoft Activation in the Philippines

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Activation in the Philippines: Hi Microsoft.. Uhm.... I'm just a 14 year old teenager and I have no much idea on activating my Microsoft, so can I have some help on it... Because I have to do some paperworks in school and I can't use this Word... I do live here in the Philippines and I think it had to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 philippines