Windows 10: Accessing a Microsoft account where I dont know the password and the e mail address is no...

Discus and support Accessing a Microsoft account where I dont know the password and the e mail address is no... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi , I have the following issue :I have a Miscrosoft account with an active e mail and valid password which I know. My lap top has my old microsoft... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Beryl Hutson, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Accessing a Microsoft account where I dont know the password and the e mail address is no...

Hi , I have the following issue :I have a Miscrosoft account with an active e mail and valid password which I know. My lap top has my old microsoft account as the primary account. I dont know the password and the e mail is no longer active. I basically want to delete this microsoft account as it is not required. I dont need to 'recover' it. I have tried a few times to recover it as I thought I knew the password to no avail. The problem I have is that on my e mail screen , the auto default password that is pre filled is an old one and I have to manually keep typing in the current one. I have go

:)

Beryl Hutson, Jul 9, 2022
  2. pyro Win User

Replacing Microsoft Account Administor E-Mail Address

Hello,

I recently changed my e-mail address and then logged into my Microsoft account. The administrator account still shows my old e-mail address under my account name. How to I change my old admin account e-mail address with my new e-mail address?

Thank you

pyro, Jul 9, 2022
  3. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Jul 9, 2022
Thema:

Accessing a Microsoft account where I dont know the password and the e mail address is no...

1. Accessing a Microsoft account where I dont know the password and the e mail address is no... - Similar Threads - Accessing Microsoft account

2. Accessing a Microsoft account where I dont know the password and the e mail address is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing a Microsoft account where I dont know the password and the e mail address is no...: Hi , I have the following issue :I have a Miscrosoft account with an active e mail and valid password which I know. My lap top has my old microsoft account as the primary account. I dont know the password and the e mail is no longer active. I basically want to delete this...
  3. Accessing a Microsoft account where I dont know the password and the e mail address is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessing a Microsoft account where I dont know the password and the e mail address is no...: Hi , I have the following issue :I have a Miscrosoft account with an active e mail and valid password which I know. My lap top has my old microsoft account as the primary account. I dont know the password and the e mail is no longer active. I basically want to delete this...
  4. How to change my e-mail address in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change my e-mail address in my Microsoft account?: I recently changed my e-mail address due to some issues with AT&T. I've updated virtually all my files and apps to reflect the change, except for my Microsoft account which still shows my previous e-mail address. How can I make this revision?...
  5. e mail accounts and microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e mail accounts and microsoft accounts: It is so tiring that every time I use an account that signing in is so much bs . Every time I try to enter your company says I'm wrong . So I enter it again , again you tell me I'm wrong . No darn way . I have been working this problem for several days . You just will not let...
  6. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  7. Error with e-mail address for account verification

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error with e-mail address for account verification: When I try to log in to the Microsoft store and other places with a new browser or device it seeks to verify that I am who I say I am. I changed my account e-mail address in December 2019 and that is correctly displayed at the top of the message. But the only account that...
  8. i dont know where to begin...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i dont know where to begin...: I need help with literally everything...no kidding,,new pc, wont hardly work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_other/i-dont-know-where-to-begin/ade63b4d-f825-412e-9b0b-c57cedc76a8d
  9. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...
  10. Replacing Microsoft Account Administor E-Mail Address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Replacing Microsoft Account Administor E-Mail Address: Hello, I recently changed my e-mail address and then logged into my Microsoft account. The administrator account still shows my old e-mail address under my account name. How to I change my old admin account e-mail address with my new e-mail address? Thank you 75993