Windows 10: Accessing an Audio App

Discus and support Accessing an Audio App in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a Media Player called "Power Media Player." However, the mp3s stored in my files are using a different one. How do I switch it? I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dean Welch, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Accessing an Audio App

I am using a Media Player called "Power Media Player." However, the mp3s stored in my files are using a different one. How do I switch it? I already know how to go through the menu system to switch until it asks to select a file. I am assuming that that leads to the file that would execute the opening of the app.

:)

Dean Welch, Aug 15, 2019

2. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Accessing an Audio App

Unable to Access Audio Enhancements

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the
    playing Audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top
      right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to try uninstalling your audio driver and check if it helps:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the audio driver.
    • Select properties.
    • Click on Driver tab.
    • Select Uninstall.
    Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Accessing an Audio App

1. Accessing an Audio App - Similar Threads - Accessing Audio App

2. How to disable access of an app to audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable access of an app to audio device: is there any way to prevent a certain app or game to access to audio device on windows 10? i am not talking about mute. maybe same like disabling access of microphone in privacy settings or changing parameters in registery....
  3. How to disable access of an app to audio device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable access of an app to audio device: is there any way to prevent a certain app or game to access to audio device on windows 10? i am not talking about mute. maybe same like disabling access of microphone in privacy settings or changing parameters in registery....
  4. How to disable access of an app to audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Audio Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Audio Apps: Hi Under my spatial menu on my laptop it has DTS:x but it is not enable and i try to enable and it take me to the DTS Sound Abound App and i want to know if it is still getting work on and why is it listed if it is not enable?...
  6. Audio App

Audio App: Hi The DTS sound abound app just got update and under what is New in this version it said DTS:X Ultra devices show both DTS:X Ultra and DTS Headphone x in the spatial sound menu but it not show up in the spatial menu and just DTS Headphone x show up and I just updated...
  7. Audio will not play when accessed from another app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio will not play when accessed from another app: In Windows 10 and older versions my photo album would play an different mp3 file when I clicked from one photo to another. It no longer plays the mp3 file. The same app on my wife's windows 10 computer works fine. Can anybody help me with this?...
  8. Audio,Apps

Audio,Apps: I see the DTSx Ultra app available in the Microsoft store but i can not download it and so is they any issues with it and when can I download it? thanks...
  9. Audio Apps

Audio Apps: I see the Dts Sound Unbound in the Microsoft Store it says it is currently not Available is they any issues with it? and will it ever be available? thanks...
  10. Audio Apps

Audio Apps: In the microsoft store i seen dts:x ultra app but i try downloading it several times and couldn't do it is there any issus with it? thanks...