Windows 10: accessing file properties latitude and longitude

Discus and support accessing file properties latitude and longitude in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi -- I'm trying to access (copy and paste) file properties latitude and longitude. In windows 10 explorer when you right click an image (photo) file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by [jst], Oct 6, 2019.

1. [jst] Win User

accessing file properties latitude and longitude

Hi --

I'm trying to access (copy and paste) file properties latitude and longitude.

In windows 10 explorer when you right click an image (photo) file and select "properties" and click "details" you can see the latitude and longitude properties. These, however, are not available to copy/paste. When you try it, nothing happens.

Also in windows 10 explorer, "View Tab > details view > Add Columns" has a long list of file properties but latitude and longitude are not there. Rats.

I have some small experience with PowerShell but have no success in developing a method for this task.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

:)

[jst], Oct 6, 2019

2. Where is the longitude and latitude?

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the latitude and longitude on map app, we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Let us know which was the latest update installed on your device?
    • Are you referring to issues with map app in Phone or desktop (Confirm to us)?
    • What is the make and model of your phone and the latest build installed on your device?

If the issue is with desktop, try the below:

Step 1: Follow the below to know the latest update installed on your device:

Press Windows key, type Windows update
    and select Windows Update Settings. Click on
    Advanced options, click on View your update history
    to view the latest updates installed.

Step 2: I suggest you to log-in to Windows Store, search for the Map app and check if there are any updates found for the app.

If so, try to install the update and check if it helps.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the issue is with Windows Phone, let us know the make and model of your device for further assistance.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Map app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 6, 2019
  3. EgionWong Win User
    Where is the longitude and latitude?

After 22 June 2016 updated, the Maps app redesigned, but the location longitude and latitude is missing. Please bring it back. Thank you.

EgionWong, Oct 6, 2019
  4. accessing file properties latitude and longitude

does support lumia 630 longitude & latitude for take a photo?

does support lumia 630 longitude & latitude for take a photo?means can I take a photo with longitude and latitude in Nokia Lumia 630?

ranjanravi, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

accessing file properties latitude and longitude

1. accessing file properties latitude and longitude - Similar Threads - accessing file properties

2. How to prevent access to file properties?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent access to file properties?: Hello,I'm working as a pc technician at a school and I've encountered a little "genius" kid who added a cmd command to the file destination of the browser shortcut in the properties settings that if you open the browser from that shortcut it will display a custom message that...
  3. How to prevent access to file properties?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent access to file properties?: Hello,I'm working as a pc technician at a school and I've encountered a little "genius" kid who added a cmd command to the file destination of the browser shortcut in the properties settings that if you open the browser from that shortcut it will display a custom message that...
  4. How to prevent access to file properties?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Cessna Longitude CDI missing FMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cessna Longitude CDI missing FMS: I hope somebody can help with this as I am pulling my hair out. I am unable to find the FMS option on the Left hand CDI therefore FMS speed settings etc are not operational I just have GPS, NAV 1and NAV 2 options. Please any help would be appreciated....
  6. File Explorer No Longer Accessing Files' Comments Property

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer No Longer Accessing Files' Comments Property: I have Windows 10, and File Explorer has suddenly stopped accessing the Comments property in any file. Worked fine before, but now the Comments field is blank and though it allows me to edit the field after Right-click Properties, the changes don't save. I can see and edit...
  7. File properties

File properties: When I create/save new word documents, they are always "read-only." How do I set document properties, so I can edit, and/or delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-properties/43c1a6ba-a9a9-48f9-8e20-7094ac417e75
  8. File properties.

File properties.: Can anyone tell why I cannot see the Details tab in file properties, specifically HP Soft-Paq *.exe files? W10 Home 64-bit running on my HP PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-properties/828de51f-3f4f-4840-ab99-1c9154ea93ea
  9. File Properties

File Properties: I would like to simply open a folder which contains music files MP3s and see the details of the music, such as artist and album. I currently only see details such as Date modified and Type. This used to change automatically, but no longer does. Now I know to go to...
  10. File properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File properties: Anyone know why when after hitting apply that the information that was entered dissapears? When i enter fields in properties and hit apply all the info dissapears. It seems to be only happening with one certain file. Said app is groove music. Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. llongatude latiture windows file expolorer