Windows 10: accessing google

Discus and support accessing google in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How come I get a TLS Security Setting error message when I attemp to log on to Google?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LeeMays, Jul 30, 2018.

1. LeeMays Win User

accessing google

How come I get a TLS Security Setting error message when I attemp to log on to Google?

:)

LeeMays, Jul 30, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Can't access to Google sites any more

Hi Dar,

For me to properly assist you with your concern regarding accessing Google sites, allow me to ask the following information:

• When did the problem start?
    • What was the statement that appeared when you access Google sites?
    • What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried using a different browser?
    • Are you able to access websites other than Google sites?
    • Is your laptop connected to a public hotspot or to your home network?

By the way, kindly check your laptop's update history for us to verify if an update has taken place. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Update & Security.
    • Under Windows Update, click View installed update history.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 30, 2018
  4. accessing google

Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

accessing google

1. accessing google - Similar Threads - accessing google

2. I am trying to access my passwords but google chrome wants my windows password. I cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to access my passwords but google chrome wants my windows password. I cannot...: I have been trying for hours to access my saved passwords. Before i can access google chrome wants my windows password. I can not find it. Would you help me to find my windows laptop password? Is it the same as the microsoft password? I have tried that several times but can...
  3. I am trying to access my passwords but google chrome wants my windows password. I cannot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to access my passwords but google chrome wants my windows password. I cannot...: I have been trying for hours to access my saved passwords. Before i can access google chrome wants my windows password. I can not find it. Would you help me to find my windows laptop password? Is it the same as the microsoft password? I have tried that several times but can...
  4. I am trying to access my passwords but google chrome wants my windows password. I cannot...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Google Chrome access issue while using family Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome access issue while using family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  6. Google Chrome access issue while using family Share

Google Chrome access issue while using family Share: My son installed Google Chrome as a browser and now everytime he opens the application, he is asked to get permission from me. Is there a way this can be avoided without him having to ask me for permission every time he tries opening google chrome. I still want to continue to...
  7. Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...: Scenario:Accounts:Regular userAdmin userGoogle Drive desktop was installed under one profile and works normally under that profile.Access is not allowed when attempts are made to access the drive with a program that was launched with the " Run As Another User" Google Drive...
  8. Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...: Scenario:Accounts:Regular userAdmin userGoogle Drive desktop was installed under one profile and works normally under that profile.Access is not allowed when attempts are made to access the drive with a program that was launched with the " Run As Another User" Google Drive...
  9. Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...

10. Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash

Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash: Access to google excel files after deleting them from the trash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-google-excel-files-after-deleting-them/7304ee3a-b7a9-4738-acbb-279afd1e8d58

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows accessing google good or bad