Windows 10: Accessing help on any topic

Discus and support Accessing help on any topic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The feature if that is what it is called, ANSWERS does not do what it is supposed to do. It seems almost worthless; and worse is a horrid time waster.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TedVillella, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Accessing help on any topic

The feature if that is what it is called, ANSWERS does not do what it is supposed to do. It seems almost worthless; and worse is a horrid time waster. Simple questions like getting an overview of how to use Bluetooth to connect to other Bluetooth devices could take hours becuase your search capabilty is incapable of allowing the user to QUICKLY find answers. .

1. Why, when I click on a device listed, is the only option REMOVE Device?

Should it not be something like:

1. Remove Device. Do this when you want to do _____________. Why would I want to remove a device? or whatever? Why is Remove Device the only option? WTLI or way to little information

Nowhere in Bluetooth settings is there a simple option that when clicked or pressed would provide why you would want to and how to do ____ with advice/instructions on how to _____ or When to or what to and WHY?

I am a very techy man but those who write this stuff never come at from the users point of view.

HENCE it is worthless and waste my time.

:)

TedVillella, Feb 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Accessing help on any topic

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Accessing help on any topic

1. Accessing help on any topic - Similar Threads - Accessing help topic

2. Cannot unsubscibe on topic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot unsubscibe on topic.: Hi,Sorry to be a bit -off topic-, but I didn't know where to put this.I had replied on a topic, but I'm not interested anymore. I unsubscibed on the topic button changed to subscribe, but I still get emails about it. There are a lot of replies on the topic, so I get quite a...
  3. Cannot unsubscibe on topic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot unsubscibe on topic.: Hi,Sorry to be a bit -off topic-, but I didn't know where to put this.I had replied on a topic, but I'm not interested anymore. I unsubscibed on the topic button changed to subscribe, but I still get emails about it. There are a lot of replies on the topic, so I get quite a...
  4. OFF TOPIC CAA50024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OFF TOPIC CAA50024: Hi, I have just reinstalled win11 because my computer crashed. When I log into my work account, this error CAA50024 appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/off-topic-caa50024/b9b0d040-1822-4c41-9b3e-eae9889543b7
  5. closed topic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    closed topic: closed topic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closed-topic/894753b3-6d1f-47d5-9e87-11da89bf93bc
  6. Can you pls help me at the topic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you pls help me at the topic?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/pls-help-why-my-cpu-is-like-that-again/5aab43ab-80e2-4fab-b914-e15b6590154dI need help about this discussion, also have screenshot already. Thanks....
  7. Can you pls help me at the topic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you pls help me at the topic?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/pls-help-why-my-cpu-is-like-that-again/5aab43ab-80e2-4fab-b914-e15b6590154dI need help about this discussion, also have screenshot already. Thanks....
  8. Can you pls help me at the topic?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. off topic inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    off topic inquiry: Missing child cant get help from most of the community and its hard to locate father custodial interference and looking for anything that im not seeing i have gone above beyond and above to locate my son jahiem amir formally a wright but name changed if u have any suggestions...
  10. Twitter Introducing Topics

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Introducing Topics: Twitter is what’s happening and what the world is talking about. And together, we talk about a lot. It can be overwhelming to discover new and interesting conversations about what you like because there are so many taking place at once. Often, you just want to see the best...