Windows 10: accessing mail

Discus and support accessing mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I cancel my Yahoo mail account and then start an account WITH OUTLOOK,? I am 81 and my old brain does not function very well these days so can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesDixon5, May 22, 2020.

1. accessing mail

how do I cancel my Yahoo mail account and then start an account WITH OUTLOOK,? I am 81 and my old brain does not function very well these days so can you explain it in plain detail please. Thank you. James Dixon.

:)

JamesDixon5, May 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. accessing mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 22, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 22, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

accessing mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 22, 2020
Thema:

accessing mail

1. accessing mail - Similar Threads - accessing mail

2. Attachments not showing on mail accessed through Microsoft Mail on Sufrace Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attachments not showing on mail accessed through Microsoft Mail on Sufrace Pro: I operate my Gmail through Microsoft mail on a surface pro . My attachments are not showing up in mail when I open through the Microsoft mail but can be seen when I access Gmail through Google Gmail Any help please Moved from: Outlook / Windows 10 ? Microsoft 365 Family...
  3. Windows Mail 10 Attachments Not Accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail 10 Attachments Not Accessible: The Windows 10 Mail application on my computer recently stopped showing email attachments. What do I need to do to fix this so I can continue using the application for my email accounts?...
  4. How to get an alert on mobile and mail if someone access my laptop with failed of login 3...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get an alert on mobile and mail if someone access my laptop with failed of login 3...: How to get an alert on mobile and mail if someone access my laptop with failed of login 3 times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-an-alert-on-mobile-and-mail-if-someone/e1f2025d-af42-40ba-9d0d-0f845f3853e6
  5. Aol mail access in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aol mail access in windows 10: I am trying to access my aol mail through windows 10 mail app. I keep getting a message stating thatmy email password needs to be updated or my email has to grant permission to use this device. I have updated my password. Aol mail is on my desk top and I can access it so I am...
  6. I've bought a new computer - Jumper EZbook with windows10. Can't access my e-mails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've bought a new computer - Jumper EZbook with windows10. Can't access my e-mails.: As the title says - new computer won't deal with my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-a-new-computer-jumper-ezbook-with/d79a2c57-2a84-4a1b-8c78-7cb82ae9446f
  7. How do I access mail app passwords?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I access mail app passwords?: I need to recover a gmail password, and its saved in the mail app cache. Is there a way to access that? I never made a secondary email, so I cant recover through google. Its on my iphone too, but same problem, cant access mail passwords. submitted by /u/Harmacc [link]...
  8. Accessing Archived mail folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing Archived mail folders: Hi - don't know if anyone can help or even if there is a workaround. I have had the same hotmail account for years but since changing to Mail for Windows I cant link to the old archived .pst folders that I saved. I used to be able to simply click and then pick up the...
  9. I cannot access e-mail & my front page has lost icons

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot access e-mail & my front page has lost icons: How can I get my e-mail back How can I retrieve the icons to my front page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-e-mail-my-front-page-has-lost/e33d71dc-8003-4ae4-b322-de739ea7d2ed
  10. Cannot access yahoo mail via Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access yahoo mail via Outlook 2010: Windows 10 Pro 1909, Outlook 2010, Yahoo full featured mail, no account key or 2-step verification enabled I have several yahoo mail (full featured) accounts and I have never been able to access them through Outlook 2010. No problems with web access thru any browser. Here...