Windows 10: accessing mail

Discus and support accessing mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I cancel my Yahoo mail account and then start an account WITH OUTLOOK,? I am 81 and my old brain does not function very well these days so can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesDixon5, May 22, 2020.

1. accessing mail

how do I cancel my Yahoo mail account and then start an account WITH OUTLOOK,? I am 81 and my old brain does not function very well these days so can you explain it in plain detail please. Thank you. James Dixon.

:)

JamesDixon5, May 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. accessing mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 22, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 22, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

accessing mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 22, 2020
Thema:

accessing mail

1. accessing mail - Similar Threads - accessing mail

2. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  3. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  4. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  6. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.: Today I updated new MS update.then this happened: I sent an email to someone new. But I could not add her to my PEOPLE contacts in Mail for windows. What's going on?? I cant even access my address book. it i click on people icon and it goes blank. the email I sent to her came...
  7. how can I access my people in Mail for windows I cant find any names or address book.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. gmail is suddenly no longer showing in Win 11 Mail on PC. How can I access it? Outlook...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gmail is suddenly no longer showing in Win 11 Mail on PC. How can I access it? Outlook...: gmail is suddenly no longer showing in Win 11 Mail on PC. How can I access it? Outlook operating as normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-is-suddenly-no-longer-showing-in-win-11-mail/79d29844-805f-4b9a-8b6c-e8df21c80aa6
  9. gmail is suddenly no longer showing in Win 11 Mail on PC. How can I access it? Outlook...

gmail is suddenly no longer showing in Win 11 Mail on PC. How can I access it? Outlook...: gmail is suddenly no longer showing in Win 11 Mail on PC. How can I access it? Outlook operating as normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-is-suddenly-no-longer-showing-in-win-11-mail/79d29844-805f-4b9a-8b6c-e8df21c80aa6
  10. Trying to make mailing labels in ACCESS --when trying to print error message on name and...

Trying to make mailing labels in ACCESS --when trying to print error message on name and...: Making mailing labels using ACCESS......Doing it as I always do. When previewing the label, I get "error" in stead of names, and "error" instead of city/state. How to eliminate this issue? Then I get a message about parameters, and the word TRIM. I have no idea what/where to...