Windows 10: Accessing my Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft

Discus and support Accessing my Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I followed the instructions on the Minecraft launcher and migrated my account and now I now can not log into my Minecraft account. I have reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarkMcTrustry, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Accessing my Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft

I followed the instructions on the Minecraft launcher and migrated my account and now I now can not log into my Minecraft account. I have reset my password, read all the FAQ/help pages and emailed Mojang, and I have gotten nowhere. Please help

:)

MarkMcTrustry, Sep 7, 2021

2. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 7, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 7, 2021
  4. LuizScruz Win User

Accessing my Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft

Will the move from Minecraft accounts to Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us being banned on servers?

Hello SandyPlayz86, welcome to the Microsoft community, my name is Luiz Cruz, an independent consultant at Microsoft, and I would be happy to help you.

According to the developer, the biggest advantage for migration is security. Players who link their Mojang accounts with Microsoft will be able to add two-step authentication, block chats, invitations and will have improvements in parental control. In addition,
    all available versions of Minecraft can be accessed with the same account and those who migrate will receive a special cover in Java Edition.

So you believe that you will have no problems.

Hope this helps!

LuizScruz, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Accessing my Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft

1. Accessing my Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft - Similar Threads - Accessing Minecraft account

2. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  3. I have lost access to my minecraft account after migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost access to my minecraft account after migration: I migrated from my Mojang account to Microsoft account and played Minecraft for a month. But now it says I have lost access to Minecraft account and must buy another. I have the original purchase key from 2011. Please how do I fix this problem?...
  4. I have lost access to my minecraft account after migration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost access to my minecraft account after migration: I migrated from my Mojang account to Microsoft account and played Minecraft for a month. But now it says I have lost access to Minecraft account and must buy another. I have the original purchase key from 2011. Please how do I fix this problem?...
  5. Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.: Hello, I am here to report a problem I just had while migrating my Mojang Account to play java on my Microsoft. For some reason I completed the Migration, but it did nothing, so I tried again. But it would not let me when I logged into my Microsoft Account in the Migration...
  6. Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.

Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.: Hello, I am here to report a problem I just had while migrating my Mojang Account to play java on my Microsoft. For some reason I completed the Migration, but it did nothing, so I tried again. But it would not let me when I logged into my Microsoft Account in the Migration...
  7. Minecraft Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft account migration: Hey all just wanted to ask do I need to Migrate my my already existing Minecraft Microsoft account when I bought the game I bought it as a Microsoft account so do I need to migrate it and how to do it I get no option when I sign in, in minecraft.net I get to no option to as...
  8. Minecraft Microsoft account migration

Minecraft Microsoft account migration: Hey all just wanted to ask do I need to Migrate my my already existing Minecraft Microsoft account when I bought the game I bought it as a Microsoft account so do I need to migrate it and how to do it I get no option when I sign in, in minecraft.net I get to no option to as...
  9. Minecraft Account Migrated to Microsoft and 12yo lost access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft Account Migrated to Microsoft and 12yo lost access: Can someone please help me get my son’s Minecraft account back—when he migrated to Microsoft, he lost access because he is 12 years old. I can’t find where I can give him consent. Please help me!!...
  10. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...