Windows 10: accessing old download directory files.

Discus and support accessing old download directory files. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I recently had to replace my 1TB hard drive due to a boot sector problem. Installed a new one and loaded Win10 back to it., works great. There were... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DHamblet, Jan 20, 2022.

1. DHamblet Win User

accessing old download directory files.

I recently had to replace my 1TB hard drive due to a boot sector problem. Installed a new one and loaded Win10 back to it., works great. There were some downloaded programs on my old hard drive Turbotax that I wanted to get so I installed the old defective drive as a secondary drive. It worked but I am unable to view the old Downloads Directory. Can anyone help?

:)

DHamblet, Jan 20, 2022

2. Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

1. accessing old download directory files. - Similar Threads - accessing old download

2. help accessing old download link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help accessing old download link: stackoverflow mentioning tool for converting clr oldSyntax https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4094832/converting-from-c-cli-oldsyntax-how-to-and-can-this-be-automated old arcticle https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/managed-extensions-for-c-to-ccli-conversion-tool/ old...
  3. Old file/partition access?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old file/partition access?: Ok so I am working on a laptop for a lady in my neighborhood. It's for her daycare but I had to replace the screen but when her laptop fell at her daycare it messed up the windows 10 she was using so I had to reinstall windows also. Her ssd passed all tests as well as other...
  4. Old file/partition access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old file/partition access?: Ok so I am working on a laptop for a lady in my neighborhood. It's for her daycare but I had to replace the screen but when her laptop fell at her daycare it messed up the windows 10 she was using so I had to reinstall windows also. Her ssd passed all tests as well as other...
  5. Old file/partition access?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Drive is not accessible File or directory is corrupted or unreadable

Drive is not accessible File or directory is corrupted or unreadable: i am receiving the message when i click on drive E. This was happen yesterday night i installed HP driver from official Hp Website while installing driver Command prompt window pop up and stuck on two line. i pressed entered and it was went to restart. After the window 10...
  7. Drive is not accessible File or directory is corrupted or unreadable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive is not accessible File or directory is corrupted or unreadable: i am receiving the message when i click on drive E. This was happen yesterday night i installed HP driver from official Hp Website while installing driver Command prompt window pop up and stuck on two line. i pressed entered and it was went to restart. After the window 10...
  8. accessing old download directory files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accessing old download directory files.: I recently had to replace my 1TB hard drive due to a boot sector problem. Installed a new one and loaded Win10 back to it., works great. There were some downloaded programs on my old hard drive Turbotax that I wanted to get so I installed the old defective drive as a...
  9. accessing old download directory files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accessing old download directory files.: I recently had to replace my 1TB hard drive due to a boot sector problem. Installed a new one and loaded Win10 back to it., works great. There were some downloaded programs on my old hard drive Turbotax that I wanted to get so I installed the old defective drive as a...
  10. accessing files on old server

accessing files on old server: I have an old server that I want to get some information from. I have plugged it into power and connected it to my wifi router via an ethernet cable. I then want to be able to access the server's files on my laptop, Is this possible?...