Windows 10: accessing Pictures in This PC Win10

Discus and support accessing Pictures in This PC Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can access my pictures when I go to This PC>Windows(C:) but I can't access the Picture folder under "This PC." Its says Location not available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Captiva_12, Dec 20, 2018.

1. accessing Pictures in This PC Win10

I can access my pictures when I go to This PC>Windows(Caccessing Pictures in This PC Win10 :) but I can't access the Picture folder under "This PC." Its says Location not available Username\onedrive\music\Pictures is not accessable,Access is denied.

I took the latest update and my pictures were no longer in the pictures file,I located them in the Windows (Caccessing Pictures in This PC Win10 :)>username Pictures.I tried to move them to the pictures folder and now have this problem.

I had disabled onedrive prior to the update as it slows my computer considerably.

Any help on how to fix this problem is appreciated?

I

:)

Captiva_12, Dec 20, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 20, 2018
  4. accessing Pictures in This PC Win10

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

accessing Pictures in This PC Win10

1. accessing Pictures in This PC Win10 - Similar Threads - accessing Pictures Win10

2. Quick Access and Pictures

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick Access and Pictures: Hello, I am really confused and frustrated because I went to go to screenshot something on my pc, and it says it has been saved to my computer but when i went onto pictures, my screenshot wasn't there and instead it was on Quick Access and I don't knowhow to put my screenshot...
  3. Can't access a PC from Win10 if Windows7 is running on it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access a PC from Win10 if Windows7 is running on it.: I can't access from other machines one of my PCs in my home network 4 Computers while Windows7 is running on it. If Windows10 is running - no Problem!...
  4. Dealing with pictures. Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dealing with pictures. Win10: I have not done a lot with photos on since switching to win10, but just recently was part of a discussion how we can't add simple text to a picture (while we can add all kinds of stupidity like animation) but this seem to continue. To day I had to resize a photo so I can...
  5. Problem with accessing network shares on Win10 pc from Win10 laptop

Problem with accessing network shares on Win10 pc from Win10 laptop: So I'm having a problem that appeared fairly recently (about a week ago). I have shared some directories on my PC that I use as a file server, and I have mounted those as network drives on my laptop. This allows me to play my entire Steam library from the server, which has...
  6. Cant Access Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Access Pictures: Hi, I have a dell desktop running windows 10 and when I try to access my pictures under the pictures icon, I can see the thumbnails but when I click on a photo it gives me an error message : File System Error (-2147219196). Any help wold be appreciated Thanks, Patti...
  7. Accessing pictures on phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accessing pictures on phone: Hi with W8.1, when I plugged my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) into my PC via USB, a box came up with an option to find pictures and video on the phone. Now with W10 that option does not come up, nothing comes up but it the phone shows in explorer as a hard drive. How...
  8. access to win10 pc from win7 pcs on lan

access to win10 pc from win7 pcs on lan: A LAN has two win7pro pcs, a new win10Home laptop (replacing an older machine) and other laptops. The two win7pro pcs and the new win10 laptop form a development system for database/app/webapp software, and must be able to create & write files to most any folder on any of the...
  9. Access Win10 PC via Android ES File Explorer

Access Win10 PC via Android ES File Explorer: How do I log into my Windows 10 PC using ES File Explorer over my home WiFi? [img] I get there using ES File Explorer but where the hell do I go to find those credentials?????? Cookbook instructions: move pointer here, click this, select that, check this box,...
  10. Win10 creates BOGUS message when accessing PC on LAN

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 creates BOGUS message when accessing PC on LAN: FYI: I have found that, after a TRUE re-boot (not Hibernate), when I try to access another PC via my wired LAN via explorer, I get this BOGUS message window: Windows cannot access xxx It is BOGUS because one of my own programs also accesses a file across the LAN...