Windows 10: Accessing statements etc on various sites

Discus and support Accessing statements etc on various sites in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I am having problems trying to open statements etc on various sites I have always used. Laptop continues to download 50+ in seconds. Only way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeniseGreen1, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Accessing statements etc on various sites

Recently I am having problems trying to open statements etc on various sites I have always used. Laptop continues to download 50+ in seconds. Only way to stop it is by closing the site but I do not get any statement to view. Have to delete all history & downloads. Really annoying when so many sites are online only access.

:)

DeniseGreen1, Jun 16, 2019

2. Can't access to Google sites any more

Hi Dar,

For me to properly assist you with your concern regarding accessing Google sites, allow me to ask the following information:

• When did the problem start?
    • What was the statement that appeared when you access Google sites?
    • What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried using a different browser?
    • Are you able to access websites other than Google sites?
    • Is your laptop connected to a public hotspot or to your home network?

By the way, kindly check your laptop's update history for us to verify if an update has taken place. Follow these steps:

1. Open Settings > Update & Security.
    2. Under Windows Update, click View installed update history.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Can't access to Google sites any more

Vanessa:

Re your concern, please have my reply as below;

Thank you for your attention to above.

Best Regards

D. S. Lo

Dar ShinLo, Jun 16, 2019
  4. aecsea Win User

Accessing statements etc on various sites

CloudFlare... Frequently, it blocks access to various sites.

Frequently, it blocks access to various sites. For this sites pay monthly or annual fee. I have not viruses, and I have private internet. Only problems it does CloudFlare. Require several days or weeks, until will funtion sites, normal.

OT:

CloudFlare...

aecsea, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Accessing statements etc on various sites

1. Accessing statements etc on various sites - Similar Threads - Accessing statements etc

2. accessing site problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accessing site problem: Whenever I try to log on to my servers website, I get an "error has occurred, try again or call us" message which just repeats. Yet I can log on using my android phone Similarly, when accessing a travel booking site, I get an "your session has expired message", again I can...
  3. accessing site problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accessing site problem: Whenever I try to log on to my servers website, I get an "error has occurred, try again or call us" message which just repeats. Yet I can log on using my android phone Similarly, when accessing a travel booking site, I get an "your session has expired message", again I can...
  4. accessing site problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blocked access from various sites/servers/vpn after reset

Blocked access from various sites/servers/vpn after reset: After my pc reset 2 days ago, I've been having troubles going to some specific websites or some of my apps have problems connecting to their servers. I've tried different Internet connections wifi & data which works perfectly on other devices, resetting my pc again, resetting...
  6. Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc.: Hi, So I built my PC a few months ago and every once in a while I'd get various BSODs. They recently stopped occurring till one day windows could not be read on my boot drive so I performed a fresh install. Now the BSODs happens more often. I'm not very good with software...
  7. Windows cannot access etc. etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot access etc. etc.: Am running WIN 10 Home with latest updates. When I try to access a programm, WorldNavaids, I get the following message. Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item. I have, in the properties section...
  8. Accessing Web Sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accessing Web Sites: I try to get into certain web sites and get a message saying that I need permission. how do i set up my comp to allow me to access all web sites ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-web-sites/bae33951-25c9-4a4a-b166-71fcda280bf8
  9. Access to Web sites

Access to Web sites: Several very safe sites come up with "Access Denied on the this terminal. This is a home, private computer so how do I change the permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-web-sites/b9b8822d-2528-49a4-bdaa-c16fc61539d8
  10. Access secure sites

Access secure sites: Cannot access my bank site on windows 10. How do I fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-secure-sites/0a00c61c-eb86-4b44-9045-e8b00cc370cf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to view statements on various sites - Windows 10