Windows 10: Accessing the Air Force's OWA

Discus and support Accessing the Air Force's OWA in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Lost access to HTTPS://owa.us.af.mil after upgrading to v 1903. How can I get access back? I used to use IE 11. Neither Edge nor Chrome fix my issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dragon-spike, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Accessing the Air Force's OWA

Lost access to HTTPS://owa.us.af.mil after upgrading to v 1903. How can I get access back? I used to use IE 11. Neither Edge nor Chrome fix my issue.

:)

dragon-spike, Nov 4, 2019

2. OWA Access through Outlook email

Hi,

OWA is Outlook Web Access. It is generally not accessible by Windows Mobile. Instead your company should allow OMA - Outlook Mobile Access or Exchange ActiveSync. OMA works similar to OWA except it is a minmal set of options in the web browser. Exchange
    ActiveSync is more robust in that you can setup your device to get just in time e-mail, perform e-mail lookups of employees in the global access list (GAL), set the out of office message, etc.

Chris De Herrera, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Unable to access iPad Air on desktop computer running Windows 10

Hi Mike,

As you are facing issues with accessing the iPad Air on your computer, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to access the iPad on your computer?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • How exactly are you trying to connect the device on computer?

This might be due to driver issues on your computer. Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.
    • If so, right click on the driver, click on Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the iPad Air for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Accessing the Air Force's OWA

Uninstalling Adobe AIR

I've been trying to uninstall Adobe AIR 3.0 from my Windows 10 system. I've found several suggestion listed in the Community but they are for older Windows OS. Does anyone know how to uninstall it?

dragonharper3, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Accessing the Air Force's OWA

1. Accessing the Air Force's OWA - Similar Threads - Accessing Air Force's

2. Outlook, OWA, no connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook, OWA, no connection: HelloI get the following Error by trying to access Outlook by OWA as usual."X-OWA-Error System.MissingMethodException X-OWA-Version 15.20.6500.46 X-FEServer SN7PR04CA0012 X-BEServer SN1PR07MB4110 Date:25.06.2023 06:58:03"Did Microsoft know that OWA is broeken?Regards*****...
  3. Outlook, OWA, no connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook, OWA, no connection: HelloI get the following Error by trying to access Outlook by OWA as usual."X-OWA-Error System.MissingMethodException X-OWA-Version 15.20.6500.46 X-FEServer SN7PR04CA0012 X-BEServer SN1PR07MB4110 Date:25.06.2023 06:58:03"Did Microsoft know that OWA is broeken?Regards*****...
  4. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OWA and bottom toolbar in message: OWA does not have bottom toolbar in editing message. Customizing Actions Settings doesn't have Toolbar section any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/owa-and-bottom-toolbar-in-message/3be2bb39-379c-491f-84d5-e11840b7595d
  5. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OWA and bottom toolbar in message: OWA does not have bottom toolbar in editing message. Customizing Actions Settings doesn't have Toolbar section any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/owa-and-bottom-toolbar-in-message/3be2bb39-379c-491f-84d5-e11840b7595d
  6. OWA and bottom toolbar in message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cannot login to Air Force Portal or use my CAC Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Air Force Portal or use my CAC Card: I just upgraded my Windows to 11. Previously I was logging into Air Force Portal successfully but now it reads certificates not found. Verified my certificates are there and everything checks up but still unable to use my DoD Cac card to log into any Air Force system....
  8. can8 log in to owa

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can8 log in to owa: I want to delete a device where maximum is 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can8-log-in-to-owa/f081ef47-c6c2-4444-b894-a15edafe7a86
  9. Access to DOD Webmail OWA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to DOD Webmail OWA: I have new device and I cannot access https://web.mail.mil I can access other sites requiring smart card log on; but the web.mail.mil will not work. I have tried the standard option of changing the internet options and TSL settings. I have tied in IE, EDGE and Firefox...
  10. Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP: When accessing ECP or OWA on your Exchange server you will be the below Server Error saying that No Suitable Directory Servers Found in Site and connected Sites. On the Event Viewer you will get the error 0x80040a02 (DSC_E_NO_SUITABLE_CDC). [IMG] The below solution if for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access owa email