Windows 10: Accessing the BIOS settings

Discus and support Accessing the BIOS settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, i'm not being able to access the BIOS settings. I tried the advanced restart in the recovery and clicked on the UEFI firmware settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThejasBhat, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Accessing the BIOS settings

Hey, i'm not being able to access the BIOS settings. I tried the advanced restart in the recovery and clicked on the UEFI firmware settings and restarted but nothing happens and reboots normally. Is there a way to fix this or any other way to enter the bios settings?

:)

ThejasBhat, Oct 26, 2020

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Oct 26, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Accessing the BIOS settings

entering Bios settings

Hi Geoff,

To access BIOS settings under Windows 10 operating system, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, then click Settings.
    • Click Update & security, select Recovery then under
      Advanced startup, click Restart now.
    • Select Troubleshoot, then Advanced options, then click
      UEFI Firmware Settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Gemzon Mar, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Accessing the BIOS settings

1. Accessing the BIOS settings - Similar Threads - Accessing BIOS settings

2. HOW TO ACCESS BIO ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO ACCESS BIO ?: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY,HOW TO ACCESS BIO FROM OR SAEF MODE OR IN DURING BOOTING ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-bio/3adcbf98-7749-4505-a9b0-e11a9200f885
  3. HOW TO ACCESS BIO ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO ACCESS BIO ?: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY,HOW TO ACCESS BIO FROM OR SAEF MODE OR IN DURING BOOTING ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-bio/3adcbf98-7749-4505-a9b0-e11a9200f885
  4. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't access bios: I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI...
  5. BIOS setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BIOS setting: Bios Settings Security Strong password Question: Does the strong password option support all system wide password options in use of any and all of any of the keyboard numbers in upper case. !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, , . And any of the non letter keyboard characters, ~ ,...
  6. can’t access bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can’t access bios: hello all in windows10 community, So i cannot access my bios, as when I hold shift and press restart, I do get to the blue screen where I can restart my system again to get to change the firmware settings. But when I do that, my keyboard and mouse turn back on, but my...
  7. access BIOS settings in Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    access BIOS settings in Win 10: I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated series of steps...
  8. BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BIOS settings: How do I configure BIOS settings on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-settings/ddd53601-5bcb-4091-9192-c2b28f89ca67"
  9. Bios settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bios settings: how do I get Bios settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-settings/9d880677-8843-456f-982a-6ce12af55769
  10. no bios access

in Windows 10 Support
    no bios access: I can't access my bios at all, theres no option in the start up nor when i go into the windows recovery option, ive tried spamming f2 and so on, can someone please help? I'm not very good with computers either. [img] [img] 91601