Windows 10: Accessing the DLL and Registry

Discus and support Accessing the DLL and Registry in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good afternoon, How can I access the DLL and the registry? I am a beginner and just want to poke around, not change anything. I am using WIN10 Pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by cmmpro1, Nov 27, 2018.

1. cmmpro1 Win User

Accessing the DLL and Registry

Good afternoon,
    How can I access the DLL and the registry? I am a beginner and just want to poke around, not change anything. I am using WIN10 Pro.

:)

cmmpro1, Nov 27, 2018
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Accessing the DLL and Registry [​IMG]

3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Accessing the DLL and Registry

FM20.dll

Done that repeatedly but to no avail.

Did not have this problem on Win7 with exactly the same app and hence it must be Win10 related - and logically it cannot be machine-specific.

Threads on the community forum suggest that regserv is somehow to blame for FM20.dll not writing to the registry - running regserv from the cmd line is however above my proficiency unless I have explicit step-by-step instructions.

Tks nevertheless for your willingness to assist.

Quinton van Eeden, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Accessing the DLL and Registry

1. Accessing the DLL and Registry - Similar Threads - Accessing DLL Registry

2. .dll error Access Violation 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll error Access Violation 0xc0000005: This game I've had recently is giving this problem..The error file in temp folder shows this...Genshin Impact [version: Unity 2017.4.30f1 0] UserAssembly.dll caused an Access Violation 0xc0000005 in module UserAssembly.dll at 0033:75845ac0. Error occurred at...
  3. Problem with registry access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with registry access: Hello guys!Maybe because I used some dumb tool to transfer my windows to new drive appeared some issues with windows. Last major update fails to install and hyper-v cant create virtual switch. Also When I place PC in sleep sometimes ir not power off and hangs, so from main...
  4. Error accessing registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error accessing registry: I have a script I run which installs all my programs and games and basically compresses about 8 hours of work into 40 minutes. It makes lots of tweaks to the registry, services, tasks and so on. But I've been plagued for some time with problems importing registry files. I...
  5. Unable to access the DLL file

Unable to access the DLL file: Hi Friends, I am unable to access my DLL file "ProgramSub.dll". Ends up with below given error message. Can anyone tell me how to overcome this, please? Could not load file or assembly 'ProgramSub, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its...
  6. Registry error for my .dll file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry error for my .dll file: I am trying to install capicom .dll for my digital signature but am getting error 0x80020009. The regsvr32 from command prompt is also not working. What should I do to resolve the problem...
  7. Cannot access registry

Cannot access registry: I am not able to run cmd as administrator, a pop up titled 'Network Error' shows up with the following statement : 'Windows cannot access C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe' 'Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to identify...
  8. hpbxpsv429.dll access violation in printfilterpipelinesvc.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hpbxpsv429.dll access violation in printfilterpipelinesvc.exe: Hello everyone, After upgrading to Windows 10 1909, my HP OJ Pro 9010 no longer works. I started ProcessMonitor and then clicked "print test page" a few times to see if I could find any other type of errors. I was able to see that printfilterpipelinesvc.exe was crashing. I...
  9. Message: Error accessing registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message: Error accessing registry: I tried to install some older software on WIN 10 which, according to the 'net, others have done successfully. When I try to run the set-up program, I get the above-referenced message. Research suggests this is usually due to "dead" entries in the registry left over from...
  10. Administrator Access for Registry Edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Administrator Access for Registry Edit: I need to make two registry edits to change my 3G/4G connection to non-metered (since I get unlimited data and hate the Outlook 2016 metered connection warning). When I tried to make the registry edit, it said I needed administrative privileges. My account is an...