Windows 10: Accessing Windows 10 PC that I accidentally remote locked via my MS account - doesn't...

Discus and support Accessing Windows 10 PC that I accidentally remote locked via my MS account - doesn't... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I remotely locked a family PC via my Microsoft account because its location was showing a long way away. Turned out this was old data and it was being... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Highwalker_KK, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Accessing Windows 10 PC that I accidentally remote locked via my MS account - doesn't...

I remotely locked a family PC via my Microsoft account because its location was showing a long way away. Turned out this was old data and it was being used by another family member in the home.

When I got the laptop, it won't hold an internet connection - every time I put the WiFi key in, it waits around and says secured No internet. Nor will it recognise my own account on it as having admin privileges.

Is there any way forward?

:)

Highwalker_KK, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Accessing Windows 10 PC that I accidentally remote locked via my MS account - doesn't... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 28, 2020
  4. FiiLeTe Win User

Accessing Windows 10 PC that I accidentally remote locked via my MS account - doesn't...

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Accessing Windows 10 PC that I accidentally remote locked via my MS account - doesn't...

1. Accessing Windows 10 PC that I accidentally remote locked via my MS account - doesn't... - Similar Threads - Accessing accidentally remote

2. Delink MS account from remote PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delink MS account from remote PC: Hello,I have laptop that I no longer have access to that is logged in under my personal MS account. I believe it is the admin. How can I delink my MS account so that they do not share the same Photos, Store etc.? My goal is that a new MS account or new local account needs to...
  3. Delink MS account from remote PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delink MS account from remote PC: Hello,I have laptop that I no longer have access to that is logged in under my personal MS account. I believe it is the admin. How can I delink my MS account so that they do not share the same Photos, Store etc.? My goal is that a new MS account or new local account needs to...
  4. I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.: I have been really sceptical about my computer recently. So I ran netstat -a and a weird established connection comes up. I blocked out the number as it might private but I really don’t know....
  5. I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.

I think my Windows 10 PC is being remotely accessed.: I have been really sceptical about my computer recently. So I ran netstat -a and a weird established connection comes up. I blocked out the number as it might private but I really don’t know....
  6. access to my laptop/pc through MS account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    access to my laptop/pc through MS account: I want to access my laptop having MS account to manage my data in that device in any disk such as C,D,E,F. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-my-laptoppc-through-ms-account/bca6a612-f307-440f-8497-e8e85fe40360
  7. access to my laptop/pc through MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    access to my laptop/pc through MS account: I want to access my laptop having MS account to manage my data in that device in any disk such as C,D,E,F. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-my-laptoppc-through-ms-account/bca6a612-f307-440f-8497-e8e85fe40360
  8. access to my laptop/pc through MS account

9. Remote access and reference account locked.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote access and reference account locked.: I am currently accessing my office PC from home. I had to change my password last week and from that day onwards, I am getting a message saying "reference account locked" when I try to login through remote access. Also, I have login details in another office PC and i cannot...
  10. Remote removal of MS account on different PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remote removal of MS account on different PC: Ex and I have an issue and could use some help. We split a year ago and she is trying to upload her own MS account to the PC we used to share. She has that in possession The problem is that we forgot the account is under my info and she's can't upload the new account until...