Windows 10: Accessories replacement

Discus and support Accessories replacement in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Sir, I would like to highlight an issue regarding my Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800. Recently it's transceiver broke. So I am not able to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashwin SureshGarg, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Accessories replacement

Hello Sir,

I would like to highlight an issue regarding my Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800. Recently it's transceiver broke. So I am not able to use my mouse and keyboard. Is there any replacement of the transceiver ? Because the mouse and keyboard are in perfect condition. I would like to know is there any replacement of transciever or is there qny other way to connect my mouse to my laptop.

I have a HP laptop with Windows 10.

I will be thankful for your answer and time.

:)

Ashwin SureshGarg, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    accessories e.g mspaint

Paint is listed in the All Apps, Windows Accessories group along with Notepad, Wordpad and others. Mine shows on the Start button, Most Used list due to the frequency I use it. It can be Pinned to the Start or Taskbar, I pinned mine to the Taskbar.
    Attachment 22210

Berton, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Smigze Win User

Accessories replacement

I need a headset to replace Razer Kraken Pro

The shipping cost is double the price of the item

Smigze, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Accessories replacement

1. Accessories replacement - Similar Threads - Accessories replacement

2. Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10: Hi everyone, I'm having some issues getting an xbox one controller and the xbox accessories app working correctly with my windows 10 pc. It's a brand new system with a fresh install of windows soI'm a bit puzzled. The controller is connected via bluetooth and the basic...
  3. Im not able to download Xbox accessory

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im not able to download Xbox accessory: I have HDD which was installed Xbox accessory and SSD in my pc. My HDD was broken and every date was deleated. My pc isnt able to recognize HDD,too. Then I tried to reinstall the app to my SSD,but it not unavailable with error code: 0x80073D0D So I woud like to know how...
  4. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app: I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses. The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed...
  5. xbox-accessories and third party controls?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox-accessories and third party controls?: Does xbox-accessories for windows 10 work with third-party controls? specifically this: https://www.kromgaming.com/comandos/kaiser thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-and-third-party-controls/ba571933-d1e5-44c5-bcb8-1a90fbff4398
  6. Windows 10 'Accessories Files'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 'Accessories Files'?: I have my new laptop (only 5 months old) which has Windows 10. I have been used to using Windows XP, Windows 8.1 and now I find that Windows 10 is not that user-friendly! I searched for the 'snippit tool' (which has apparently been re-named as 'snip and sketch')',...
  7. windows 10 accessories math input panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 accessories math input panel: Once you write out the equation how do I insert it into like a word document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-accessories-math-input-panel/6ed7d277-cf54-49ef-8031-e18d5bcd3964
  8. Accessories, Calculator, Clock, etc. Start, Show Splash Screen, then go away

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accessories, Calculator, Clock, etc. Start, Show Splash Screen, then go away: Windows 10 accessories, Calculator, Clock, etc. Start, Show Splash Screen, then go away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessories-calculator-clock-etc-start-show-splash/3899ad78-8b37-467d-a0c1-a5f33a6ca666"
  9. How do I get the Xbox accessories app to show battery level on an Xbox wireless controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the Xbox accessories app to show battery level on an Xbox wireless controller: I have am Xbox one X wireless controller connected to my PC via Bluetooth. I have had the battery die at the most inconvenient times when playing games. I have been trying the Xbox accessories app in the app store but it will not work correctly for me. When I start the app it...
  10. my Windows 10 accessories has disappeared twice..along with my files. ..restore points gone...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my Windows 10 accessories has disappeared twice..along with my files. ..restore points gone...: does anyone know how to recover without wiping everything out and re-installing windows? Kevin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-accessories-has-disappeared/9204aa86-96d1-47b9-8fdc-43958d6cb241"