Windows 10: Accesss to C Drive

Discus and support Accesss to C Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I was unable to write or modify files in my D and C drives, I looked up the problem on here and tried changing the permissions to user. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeclanClarke1, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Accesss to C Drive

Hi,

I was unable to write or modify files in my D and C drives, I looked up the problem on here and tried changing the permissions to user. This didn't fix the issue and then my C drive vanished from the file explorer (still visible in control panel). I subsequently did a clean reset of the laptop including all files on both drives. I have now tried to access the c drive and it comes up with the same error message Access denied. I have tried to change the owner of the drive, however it stops me doing that as.... my access is denied. I tried running command prompt as an administrator, which doesn't work. I am the only user of a freshly reset machine yet not the administrator. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks Accesss to C Drive :)

:)

DeclanClarke1, Dec 5, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Accesss to C Drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CAccesss to C Drive :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Accesss to C Drive

1. Accesss to C Drive - Similar Threads - Accesss Drive

2. I can not accesss some websites and some of my apps would not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not accesss some websites and some of my apps would not work: I try access a website that was connected to my cable internet provide and can not access it. However when I switch to my smartphone I can access it. It was not cable provide issues I use a live cd tails and boot off my flash drive I was connect to my cable internet provide...
  3. I can not accesss some websites and some of my apps would not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not accesss some websites and some of my apps would not work: I try access a website that was connected to my cable internet provide and can not access it. However when I switch to my smartphone I can access it. It was not cable provide issues I use a live cd tails and boot off my flash drive I was connect to my cable internet provide...
  4. I can not accesss some websites and some of my app would not work

I can not accesss some websites and some of my app would not work: I toke a screen shot on a website that was connected to my cable internet provide and can not access it. However when I switch to my smartphone I can access. It was not cable provide issues I use a live cd or Linux using tails and boot off my flash drive I was connect to my...
  5. UNC path can not be accesss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNC path can not be accesss: How to access it?Unc path can not be accessed its showing network path can not be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unc-path-can-not-be-accesss/9fc7277a-c1ec-4206-ae9c-4d37871cb3d7
  6. UNC path can not be accesss

UNC path can not be accesss: How to access it?Unc path can not be accessed its showing network path can not be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unc-path-can-not-be-accesss/9fc7277a-c1ec-4206-ae9c-4d37871cb3d7
  7. UNC path can not be accesss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Whenever I click Protection History to view any blocked folder accesss it says "No recent...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Whenever I click Protection History to view any blocked folder accesss it says "No recent...: I have tried Service C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service but it didn't show anything. I reviewed someone with the same problem but It seems we both don't know the answer. Protection History shows "No recent actions" - Windows 10 Forums...
  9. This windows 10 pc can no longer accesss my NAS drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This windows 10 pc can no longer accesss my NAS drive: This PC has been backing up to a LaCie Cloud storage device on my home netwrk for the past several years and now is no longer able to do it's weekly backup and I can not open the drive in file explorer on this pc. All the other devices in my house can still open the drive in...
  10. Restricting accesss to local disk drives with and exception of folder 'D:\Data' via group...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restricting accesss to local disk drives with and exception of folder 'D:\Data' via group...: Hello, I need to prevent users from accessing local drives except a particular folder say 'D:\Data'. Is there a way I can do it through group policy? Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you....