Windows 10: Accidenitly Turned Off Monitor Settings

Discus and support Accidenitly Turned Off Monitor Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 laptop with a broken screen. I had been using an external monitor just fine, however, I went into my settings and accidently turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by woodensheep, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Accidenitly Turned Off Monitor Settings

I have a Windows 10 laptop with a broken screen. I had been using an external monitor just fine, however, I went into my settings and accidently turned off the external monitor settings. I thought I was turning off the broken, attached monitor, but it turned off my external monitor as well. HDMI to a TV also yields no results. Unsure how to reset the settings without being able to see. THANK YOU

:)

woodensheep, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Accidenitly Turned Off Monitor Settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Accidenitly Turned Off Monitor Settings

1. Accidenitly Turned Off Monitor Settings - Similar Threads - Accidenitly Turned Off

2. Monitor turned off and then computer re-set

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor turned off and then computer re-set: I was browsing the web when my computer monitor went black. The light at the bottom indicated that the monitor was still on and functional. I wassent instantly freaked out because this happens my monitor cable issint very good so it does that sometimes. It doesn't work so I...
  3. Monitor turned off and then computer re-set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor turned off and then computer re-set: I was browsing the web when my computer monitor went black. The light at the bottom indicated that the monitor was still on and functional. I wassent instantly freaked out because this happens my monitor cable issint very good so it does that sometimes. It doesn't work so I...
  4. Monitor turned off and then computer re-set

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Monitor turns off & on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor turns off & on: Hello, it's more than a 2 weeks that my monitor is turn off randomly and turn on it's only happening one timeit's happening always when I'm starting to work with the PC I just surf in the internet.I got a brand new PC with brand new monitor, and everything is updated! From...
  6. Monitor turns off & on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor turns off & on: Hello, it's more than a 2 weeks that my monitor is turn off randomly and turn on it's only happening one timeit's happening always when I'm starting to work with the PC I just surf in the internet.I got a brand new PC with brand new monitor, and everything is updated! From...
  7. Monitors turning off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors turning off.: Hello! I am using 2 monitors on my RX480 8 gb GPU. But recently i got a problem, randomly, my monitors are going black and they have no response, i can still hear everything but I cannot see anything either. I tried using the shortcut to reset the graphics driver but still...
  8. turn monitor off

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    turn monitor off: How to turn monitor off imediatelly after pc boot up so it's not On for 20 minutes after pc boots up. I don't want to change power settings because for the rest of the time it should be like it is in settings it turns off after 20 minutes of inactivity. I tried nircmd and...
  9. Monitor Not Turning Off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor Not Turning Off: Recently whenever I lock my computer my left monitor turns off when it sleeps, but my main monitor just goes black and stays on. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/Bland_Biscuit [link] [comments]...
  10. Monitors will not turn off per power settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitors will not turn off per power settings: My monitors do not enter power save, per my power settings. I've run troubleshooter, reset to default, changed settings, updated drivers, checked reliability monitor, unplugged all usb device, issue persists. Can anyone help with this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winerx03