Windows 10: Accident

Discus and support Accident in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I opened msconfig and set the maximum memory to 3. Now my system is always restarting. How do i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FlameGames, May 27, 2022.

1. Accident

I opened msconfig and set the maximum memory to 3. Now my system is always restarting. How do i fix it?

:)

FlameGames, May 27, 2022
  2. ShakeelB. Win User

Accidently overwritten a Keyboard Layout, How to reset it?

I accidently overwritten my Keyboard layout (French) with Keyboard Layout Manager, so now the French Keyboard layout is QWERTY while it's supposed to be AZERTY. I was wondering if I could reset it to it's original state or if there
    is something else I can do?

Thanks in advance.

Using Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit.

Duplicate 1:

Link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-5564-450a-bb5d-603d4922544e?tm=1453219822275

Title:

Content:

I accidently overwritten my Keyboard layout (French) with Keyboard Layout Manager, so now the French Keyboard layout is QWERTY while it's supposed to be AZERTY. I was wondering if I could reset it to it's original state or if there is something else I can
    do?

Thanks in advance.

Using Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit.

Reply from support engineer:

All replies (2)

Accident [​IMG]

Yashwanth Kotakuri replied on

Accomplishments

Hello Shakeel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern in this regard.

Follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps you in fixing the issue.

• Click Start button, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list
    • Clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then
      Language.

• Now select the options against the language to which you need to change the keyboard layout

• Under Input Method section, click Add a Input Method

• Browse and select an AZERTY keyboard layout from the list. Remove the existing
      Input Method.

• Click Save.
    Note

• Not all of the AZERTY keyboard layouts are labeled as AZERTY. To verify if a keyboard layout is AZERTY, select the keyboard, and then click
      Preview.
    Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Duplicate 2:

Link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t-how-to/c1434a5b-c99a-46d7-bec1-624500496d2e

Title:

Content:

I accidently overwritten my Keyboard layout (French) with Keyboard Layout Manager, so now the French Keyboard layout is QWERTY while it's supposed to be AZERTY. I was wondering if I could reset it to it's original state or if there is something else I can
    do?

Thanks in advance.

ShakeelB., May 27, 2022
  3. KCN8 Win User
    N8 - I keep hitting "mute" on accident while talking....

Those that have the N8 - have you accidently hit the "mute" button on accident? I'll will be talking and then the other end does not answer, then I find out I accidently hit the "mute" button. This happens a lot.

Any suggestions?

4. Accident

Chrome is opening unwanted pages that are not in history

By Jove I have cracked it at last !

Those pages were listed in "Start-Up" in Settings, now idea why or how but managed to remove them.

I found this by accident when searching for "Suggestions" - which I never found !

rufford155, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Accident

1. Accident - Similar Threads - Accident

2. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  3. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  4. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidently deleted Microsoft folder

Accidently deleted Microsoft folder: So in my roaming files i thought it said "minecraft" so i was deleting files in it till i realized it said "Microsoft". after i deleted the files when i hover over apps on my desktop they go black and my shortcuts on my task bar just dont work and all my apps and websites i...
  6. Accidently deleted Microsoft folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted Microsoft folder: So in my roaming files i thought it said "minecraft" so i was deleting files in it till i realized it said "Microsoft". after i deleted the files when i hover over apps on my desktop they go black and my shortcuts on my task bar just dont work and all my apps and websites i...
  7. Accidently deleted Microsoft folder

8. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.: What do I type in the windows file recovery to recover this file. The download is titled C;\users\megan\downloads\practice experience record 481.docx...
  9. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.: What do I type in the windows file recovery to recover this file. The download is titled C;\users\megan\downloads\practice experience record 481.docx...
  10. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.