Windows 10: Accidental App removal

Discus and support Accidental App removal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was downloading a video editing software, I removed it because I changed my mind and felt like downloading another one, when I close out of chrome I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by M4r1012345, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Accidental App removal

I was downloading a video editing software, I removed it because I changed my mind and felt like downloading another one, when I close out of chrome I see the startup window of the video editing software I installed last time and had the wordsWELCOME and there were two buttons, one was START and the other one I forgot, I clickSTART hoping it will close the window because it's not there anymore not sure why I thought of that and all of the sudden it goes all black.

I can't close it, not with Task Manager, I can't seem to find it in downloads, I tried to download the software again and nothing appears, help, please.

:)

M4r1012345, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Accidentally Overwritten an App (I Think)

Creating the shortcut is the first step. You can copy that shortcut and add it to the All apps list in Start. Use Option One in this tutorial for just your user account, or Option Three for it to appear in all user accounts.

Add or Remove Items for All Apps in Start menu in Windows 10

Bree, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Accidental App removal :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Accidental App removal

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Accidental App removal

1. Accidental App removal - Similar Threads - Accidental App removal

2. Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features: Hello,Long story short, my cousin once installed a game on my computer that then I deleted, it was taking up 40GB, but even after I uninstalled it those 40GB were still there, then I checked apps & features, I wasn't able to uninstall it there because it said it was already...
  3. Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features: Hello,Long story short, my cousin once installed a game on my computer that then I deleted, it was taking up 40GB, but even after I uninstalled it those 40GB were still there, then I checked apps & features, I wasn't able to uninstall it there because it said it was already...
  4. Accidentally "removed" an already uninstalled file from apps & features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to restore an app i accidentally removed from search bar

in Cortana
    How to restore an app i accidentally removed from search bar: So what happened is that i was watching a YouTube tutorial saying how to run an app without admin credentials , when i changed the target of the app , i accidentally removed the app from the search bar , how do i restore it to the search bar ? btw the app is the Command...
  6. Accidentally removed Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally removed Bluetooth device: Hi, my name is Zaeem. I have accidentally removed a Bluetooth device from a Windows 10 laptop and have spent a majority of my time trying to get it back. Is there a way to fix this issue?...
  7. accidentally downloaded AVAST and Add/remove will not remove it. HOW TO?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally downloaded AVAST and Add/remove will not remove it. HOW TO?: How to remove downloaded program "AVAST" Add/Remove program will not allow removal. Do not want the program! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-downloaded-avast-and-addremove-will/dbd501ce-a2e9-4158-b30a-179cedabbbbc
  8. Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Accidentally removed/deleted drivers: Well I can't believe the anguish this has put me through. I foolishly uninstalled my gpu drivers and also clicked the box to delete all files etc. As if that wasnt bad enough I carelessly followed advice I shouldn't have and removed my GPU after retrieving it from 'hidden...
  9. Accidentally Removed Files from Downloads folder using Windows File Removal app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally Removed Files from Downloads folder using Windows File Removal app: I accidentally removed the files in the Downloads folder using the Windows 10 app (NOT manually deleting the folder in File Explorer). The info was vague to me and I thought it was going to delete temporarily downloaded files. There are very important files in the Download...
  10. accidentally removed administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    accidentally removed administrator account: now i have no access i can't even open settings i tried a lot of solutions but they were all useless so please help and thank you...