Windows 10: accidental closure of browser

Discus and support accidental closure of browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Many a times hundreds of tabs are open in my browser window and I accidentally press a button on top left hand corner which I have encircled in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sandila, Dec 21, 2019.

1. sandila Win User

accidental closure of browser

Many a times hundreds of tabs are open in my browser window and I accidentally press a button on top left hand corner which I have encircled in screenshot below.
    I want to know is there a shortcut to open all those tabs in a single click or a key combination which have been accidentally closed by pressing this button.
    The browser I am using is Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0
    The button with an arrow to left side in the screenshot is one which I am referring to.

accidental closure of browser [​IMG]

:)

sandila, Dec 21, 2019

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 21, 2019
  3. dorsetknob, Dec 21, 2019
  4. accidental closure of browser

BF4 Browser Utility

accidental closure of browser LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    accidental closure of browser Main.jpg

accidental closure of browser Refresh.jpg

accidental closure of browser about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

accidental closure of browser

1. accidental closure of browser - Similar Threads - accidental closure browser

2. Accidental account closure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental account closure: I have accidently requested to close my Microsoft account and when I realized what I did I tried to log back in and it will not let me back in to it. I could really use the help. Thanks....
  3. Accidental account closure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental account closure: I have accidently requested to close my Microsoft account and when I realized what I did I tried to log back in and it will not let me back in to it. I could really use the help. Thanks....
  4. Account Closure

Account Closure: Hello,I would like to close my business account associated with with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Just to be absolutely crystal clear, I will repeat request as I have two accounts with same name. I would like to close my business account associated with ***...
  5. Account Closure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Closure: Hello,I would like to close my business account associated with with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Just to be absolutely crystal clear, I will repeat request as I have two accounts with same name. I would like to close my business account associated with ***...
  6. WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WARNING ! Account Closure alert loading: I had the following mail from the sender 'Account Notification <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>': Respected User, We inform you that your account will be cancelled at 09/01/2021 because you have been ignoring the update messages sent to you. If you wish to...
  7. closure of hotmail email account

closure of hotmail email account: i am finding it hard to close my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and keep alive my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** please help...
  8. closure of hotmail email account

closure of hotmail email account: i would like to shut down *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and keep alive *** Email address is removed for privacy *** what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closure-of-hotmail-email-account/313524ec-e26f-49cd-85ea-b3cbb0b46f9c
  9. Closure of Microsoft a/c

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Closure of Microsoft a/c: Dear All, I recently inherited my deceased father's desktop PC with Windows 10 and Office for Home and Student installed. I have my own Microsoft a/c which I use for my own laptop. I would like to close his Microsoft a/c but am concerned it may have some impact on the...
  10. Is this a phishing email - Account closure?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a phishing email - Account closure?: Received this email from Microsoft OneDrive: Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account has been unused for the past two years, and will be deleted on October 19 2018. If you would like to keep your account, please visit OneDrive to reactivate it. Click link...