Windows 10: Accidental factory reset on linx vision 8 inch tablet.

Discus and support Accidental factory reset on linx vision 8 inch tablet. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just about to sell my tablet and wanted to get rid of all of my info from the tablet. I must have accidentally uninstalled the operating system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leecox79, Aug 22, 2020.

1. leecox79 Win User

Accidental factory reset on linx vision 8 inch tablet.

I was just about to sell my tablet and wanted to get rid of all of my info from the tablet. I must have accidentally uninstalled the operating system and now I can't get the tablet to work. everytime I turn the tablet on I get an error message saying that there was an installation issue and that I have tro reset and start the installation again but the tablet just resets and only ever gets as far as that message. can anyone help? email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** if you think you can, thanks

:)

leecox79, Aug 22, 2020

2. Linx Vision 8" Gaming X Box Tablet

I am looking for the Linx Vision 8" Gaming X-Box tablet chargers/power adapters. It's proving very difficult to find the right chargers. Where can I purchase them?

The usb chargers which came with the tablet didn't last long with the children. Other chargers do not fit through the gap made in the gaming unit and we cannot charge and play. It's very frustrating for my children when the battery runs down and they have
    to wait hours to play again...

I have contacted the Linx support website and nobody gets back to me!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category (from
    Windows | Gaming on Windows 10
    to Windows | Windows 10 | Hardware & drivers | PC).***

CarolDarlington, Aug 22, 2020
  3. DVA_MEKA Win User
    Linx Vision Wont Boot

Hi all i have a Linx Vision Tablet i havent used it for 3 months anyways i tried to turn it on today and its stuck on a windows Boot Manager Screen saying that a recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or
    damaged cant get passed this screen at all

Any Help would be grateful

Many Thanks

DVA_MEKA, Aug 22, 2020
  4. rick4260 Win User

Windows 8''inch tablet

Original title :Small tablets

I am wondering if anyone is still making a good windows based 8" inch tablet?

rick4260, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Accidental factory reset on linx vision 8 inch tablet. - Similar Threads - Accidental factory reset

2. Linx Window 10 Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linx Window 10 Tablet: Hi, I have an old Linx 10 tablet, with Windows 10 32 bit OS installed, which, believe it or not, still works! I have observed that when it is connected to the charger for a long time many days, it starts to automatically limit the maximum battery charge from 100% to 99%, then...
  3. Factory Reset on Kiano Intelect 8 MS Tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset on Kiano Intelect 8 MS Tablet: Hi I need help because I don't work it factory reset on the kiano Intelect 8 Ms tablet.Currently I have a problem to go menu to factory settings because this tablet does not support touch in the Uefi/Efi Bios Menu.I have an external keyboard with a built-in TouchPad mouse....
  4. Factory Reset on Kiano Intelect 8 MS Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset on Kiano Intelect 8 MS Tablet: Hi I need help because I don't work it factory reset on the kiano Intelect 8 Ms tablet.Currently I have a problem to go menu to factory settings because this tablet does not support touch in the Uefi/Efi Bios Menu.I have an external keyboard with a built-in TouchPad mouse....
  5. linx 8 vision tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    linx 8 vision tablet: hii have a linx vision 8 tablet with xbox controller.whenever load up windows the touchscreen will not worki can use the touch screen in recovery to select either normal startup or system when system is selected it takes me through to recovery menu but then touch screen wont...
  6. My Linx 8" tablet won't update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Linx 8" tablet won't update 1903: I've eventually got a message that there's insufficient memory hut one of the solutions is to connect external storage. So, bought a brand new 32 Gb microSD card ...but don't get the option to use it! Come on Microsoft.........
  7. Linx 8 32 GB Tablet Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linx 8 32 GB Tablet Preparing Automatic Repair: Hi, I have an Linx 8 32 GB Tablet but when i turn my device on its in a Preparing Automatic Repair then turns to diagnosing your pc then black screen a few moments later then around in a loop any help would be good thanks will...
  8. Upgrading linx vision 8 to 64 bit

Upgrading linx vision 8 to 64 bit: Hi all so basically I just was to upgrade my linx vision 32 bit tablet to the 64 version I've downloaded the 64 bit but it still won't let me install it on the tablet. Does anyone know if it's even possible to to do? my son only brought it to play games from the xbox but its...
  9. Linx 1010 tablet

Linx 1010 tablet: New tablet purchased. Will not load due to windows installation error coming on repetitively. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/linx-1010-tablet/96e9b231-aed8-48d1-a65a-8acc958b6355
  10. Factory reset tablet stuck.

Factory reset tablet stuck.: So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10. There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset. The reset stopped halfway and wont continue. The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vision 004 tablet hard reset