Windows 10: Accidental icon change for some Windows Apps

Discus and support Accidental icon change for some Windows Apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everybody As you can see in the screenshot below, I accidentally changed icons for some Windows apps such as Store and Calculator apps. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HakanKoçak, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Accidental icon change for some Windows Apps

Hello everybody

As you can see in the screenshot below, I accidentally changed icons for some Windows apps such as Store and Calculator apps.
    I did it accidentally while I was doing something else. And now I can not restore those icons back to their original.
    I uninstalled the calculator and reinstalled it but it did not work. I tried couple of other things but they did not work either
    I will be very happy if you could help me solve this problem.
    Thank you and kind regards

Hakan

Accidental icon change for some Windows Apps 6b577220-d161-48cb-9fa5-c08bdcead42e?upload=true.png

:)

HakanKoçak, Aug 18, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. psbecker Win User

Accidental icon change for some Windows Apps

Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

I just acquired a new laptop running Windows 10 and am trying to change the icons of the folders in the StartUp "Program" folder so that they would stand out a little better. I used my admin account and followed all the steps listed above, but when I clicked on "Apply", nothing happened. The same basic windows folder icon remained attached to the folder. I also tried to go into Properties and capitalize some of the folder names, but that didn't work either. Looks like something is protecting them, but I cannot figure out what it is much less how to get around this blockage, Any suggestions?

psbecker, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Accidental icon change for some Windows Apps

1. Accidental icon change for some Windows Apps - Similar Threads - Accidental icon change

2. Why some of the app or window app icon is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some of the app or window app icon is missing?: I really don't know what to explain but, some of the icons are missing on the search bar.But the Microsoft Store icon is fine here.I am very confuse, why I am having this problem....
  3. Why some of the app or window app icon is missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why some of the app or window app icon is missing?: I really don't know what to explain but, some of the icons are missing on the search bar.But the Microsoft Store icon is fine here.I am very confuse, why I am having this problem....
  4. Why some of the app or window app icon is missing?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. accidentally changed app to open files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accidentally changed app to open files: I accidentally changed my .3ds files to open with the adobe air app how do I change them back to open with 3ds max? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-changed-app-to-open-files/11933a5a-519e-4424-a1b1-df58e0131923
  6. Accidentally changed corner icon on Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally changed corner icon on Chrome: When trying to open Google Chrome I accidentally moved it into a nearby folder and moved it back out, and now the arrow in the corner is now a recycling-like symbol. I know this sounds picky but I would like the icon to turn back into the one arrow....
  7. Some Icon App Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Icon App Missing: some my app icon are missing, why? my windows version 2004 (OS build 19041.610) 167502
  8. Some Icon App Mising

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Icon App Mising: some my app icon are missing, why? my windows version 2004 (OS build 19041.610) 167502
  9. Changing app icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing app icon: I have recently tried to change a app icon but once I went to properties, clicked change icon, and opened the folder I wanted the image did not show up. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-app-icon/789dbb6d-02b5-48bd-aac8-34a0b4130376
  10. Missing icons in some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing icons in some apps: Hi everyone, I have an issue with some icons in windows 10, some of them are not being displayed by windows. [img] Does anyone know how to fix this? 36660