Windows 10: accidental microsoft point purchase

Discus and support accidental microsoft point purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i accidently bought a Magzter GOLD Subscription by accident costing me 3000 points and now i have 1780 points, is there a possible way i could... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Khoanguyen36, May 8, 2021.

1. accidental microsoft point purchase

so i accidently bought a Magzter GOLD Subscription by accident costing me 3000 points and now i have 1780 points, is there a possible way i could refund it or get my points back?

:)

Khoanguyen36, May 8, 2021

2. Purchasing a APP with Redeemable Points ?

Hello Robert,

Having an option to purchase an app with redeemable points is beneficial, especially, if you've already accumulated a lot of points. To provide you the appropriate steps to redeem the points that you've earned, I'd like to verify the following:

• Are you trying to redeem points that you've earned by using Microsoft Store? If not, which app are you using to earn the points that you want to use?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes?
    • Which application are you trying to purchase?

We look forward to your response.

Zedrick Del, May 8, 2021
  3. accidental purchase

I have an accidental purchase. Is there a way for me to cancel the purchase and get credit back for the purchase made?

LeosFamily, May 8, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

accidental microsoft point purchase

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 8, 2021
Thema:

accidental microsoft point purchase

1. accidental microsoft point purchase - Similar Threads - accidental microsoft point

2. Accidentally disabled my pointing devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally disabled my pointing devices: So, basically I was tinkering around with drivers and i disabled my Synaptics pointing device driver, I have done this before but I fixed it by using my mouse which I had already plugged in. This time I did it again but when I right clicked, nothing happened. I restarted but...
  3. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...
  4. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...
  5. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Accidental purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental purchase: I bought minecraft dungeons: flames of the nether dlc accidentally how to refund it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidental-purchase/d49b5f50-5116-4ed2-b502-64c81485bc53
  7. Accidental double purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidental double purchase: I just built a new PC and purchased a Window's 10 Home digital license for the OS. I accidently purchased it twice however, and I don't know how to return a license since I accidently bought 2. I only redeemed one and I was hoping to get in touch with someone at Microsoft for...
  8. I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365

I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365: I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365 I signed up for free trial but it didn't download properly so I thought it did not work today I received an email saying I have been charged ‪ 1,499.00‬ EGP to purchase it. I want refund as i don't want Microsoft Office...
  9. Return a game purchased accidentally

Return a game purchased accidentally: How do I return a game I accidentally bought? ***Modified title from: Return*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-a-game-purchased-accidentally/8475b070-ad91-4c0d-aed7-4bea24e38872
  10. Refund for accidental purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for accidental purchase: Hi: We bought a laptop. I'm not used to it. I accidentally bought an app for a mobile device instead of PC. I am hoping for a refund. I was trying to purchase an offline app, Roget's Thesaurus, and instead bought the one for a mobile device. After that, I thought I was...