Windows 10: Accidental purchase

Discus and support Accidental purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought minecraft dungeons: flames of the nether dlc accidentally how to refund it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LordgmltuLordas, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Accidental purchase

I bought minecraft dungeons: flames of the nether dlc accidentally how to refund it

:)

LordgmltuLordas, Mar 25, 2021

2. accidental purchase

I have an accidental purchase. Is there a way for me to cancel the purchase and get credit back for the purchase made?

LeosFamily, Mar 25, 2021
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Joe [OU] Win User

Accidental purchase

Accidental app purchases from marketplace

How do you prevent accidental application purchases? I'm afraid my kids wil grab the phone and purchase apps from the marketplace.

Joe [OU], Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Accidental purchase

1. Accidental purchase - Similar Threads - Accidental purchase

2. Refund for an actual accidental Duplicate Purchase on SAME DAY near SAME TIME

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for an actual accidental Duplicate Purchase on SAME DAY near SAME TIME: Can I get a refund, I know it's not that hard on my Windows 10 Pro that I purchased twice because of some issue on Microsoft's site. I honestly don't feel it's fair or right to keep money if I accidentally gave you 200 dollars for a 100 dollar item. I'm sure some State's laws...
  3. Refund for an actual accidental Duplicate Purchase on SAME DAY near SAME TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for an actual accidental Duplicate Purchase on SAME DAY near SAME TIME: Can I get a refund, I know it's not that hard on my Windows 10 Pro that I purchased twice because of some issue on Microsoft's site. I honestly don't feel it's fair or right to keep money if I accidentally gave you 200 dollars for a 100 dollar item. I'm sure some State's laws...
  4. Refund for an actual accidental Duplicate Purchase on SAME DAY near SAME TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I recently activated my newly built PC but accidentally purchased windows 11 pro twice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently activated my newly built PC but accidentally purchased windows 11 pro twice...: I recently activated my newly built PC but accidentally purchased windows 11 pro twice within 60 seconds. How do I cancel duplicate purchase of windows 11 pro? It will not let me in my order history! and contacting Microsoft is apparently impossible? any attempt to contact...
  6. I recently activated my newly built PC but accidentally purchased windows 11 pro twice...

I recently activated my newly built PC but accidentally purchased windows 11 pro twice...: I recently activated my newly built PC but accidentally purchased windows 11 pro twice within 60 seconds. How do I cancel duplicate purchase of windows 11 pro? It will not let me in my order history! and contacting Microsoft is apparently impossible? any attempt to contact...
  7. I accidentally purchased a windows 11 pro dvd license instead of a usb one, my pc has no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally purchased a windows 11 pro dvd license instead of a usb one, my pc has no...: I have tried downloading windows 11 through a windows installation tool, and then trying to switch the license code, this did not work. Am I outta luck here? I can no longer return it...
  8. I accidentally purchased a windows 11 pro dvd license instead of a usb one, my pc has no...

I accidentally purchased a windows 11 pro dvd license instead of a usb one, my pc has no...: I have tried downloading windows 11 through a windows installation tool, and then trying to switch the license code, this did not work. Am I outta luck here? I can no longer return it...
  9. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...
  10. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...