Windows 10: Accidental Reset

Discus and support Accidental Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Due to inattention I accidently 'Reset' my PC instead of 'Restore'. I now have lost my files, I did retry to 'Restore' again but nothing happened. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FibroidBrush28, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Accidental Reset

Due to inattention I accidently 'Reset' my PC instead of 'Restore'. I now have lost my files, I did retry to 'Restore' again but nothing happened. Any suggestions or is this mistake beyond help. Would appreciate help. Running 'Window's 10, email was 'Live'.

:)

FibroidBrush28, Dec 8, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 8, 2019
  3. knickii Win User
    how to reset suggestion dictionary windows 10 phone or delete a suggestion i added accidentally

Hi,

I'd accidentally added few words to the dictionary, they are all incorrect spelling. How to I delete these words that I added accidentally, or reset the suggestion dictionary all together.

I'm using windows 10 mobile.

knickii, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Accidental Reset

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Accidental Reset

1. Accidental Reset - Similar Threads - Accidental Reset

2. i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it...: i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it back on the laptop keeps restarting over and over agian please help its windows 11and its a msi...
  3. i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it...: i factory reset my laptop and it accidentally turned off and when ever i try to turn it back on the laptop keeps restarting over and over agian please help its windows 11and its a msi...
  4. Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.: When I was resetting my computer and wiping everything from it. One of my siblings made a mistake and closed it. I went on YouTube to find a solution and I did but then another issue happened. Now the computer is in a loop. It says, “Installing Windows..” “Your PC will...
  5. Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.

Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.: When I was resetting my computer and wiping everything from it. One of my siblings made a mistake and closed it. I went on YouTube to find a solution and I did but then another issue happened. Now the computer is in a loop. It says, “Installing Windows..” “Your PC will...
  6. Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Accidentally shut down my pc during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally shut down my pc during reset: Hello, I accidentally shut down my pc while resetting it, and now it won't boot. It displays the Dell logo with loading dots and 'preparing' under it, and then I get an error message that states: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...
  8. Accidentally shut down my pc during reset

Accidentally shut down my pc during reset: Hello, I accidentally shut down my pc while resetting it, and now it won't boot. It displays the Dell logo with loading dots and 'preparing' under it, and then I get an error message that states: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...
  9. Accidentally shut down my pc during reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. What should I do if my Laptop accidentally shut down due to low battery during Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if my Laptop accidentally shut down due to low battery during Reset?: I have been reseting my laptop for 6 hours to which it was at 32% before I stepped away. The charger slipped out and the device usually lasts 20-30 mins when unplugged. When I replugged it in and turned it on it showed the message of whether to erase or keep TPM I clicked...