Windows 10: Accidental uninstall my dvd application

Discus and support Accidental uninstall my dvd application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to play my Windows DVD Player because I accidentally uninstall my dvd. I had experience not able to use it and thought of uninstalling it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChaneelWalker, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Accidental uninstall my dvd application

I am unable to play my Windows DVD Player because I accidentally uninstall my dvd. I had experience not able to use it and thought of uninstalling it would help, but made it worse.

:)

ChaneelWalker, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jul 8, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Accidental uninstall my dvd application :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Accidental uninstall my dvd application

DVD player stopped working

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• What do you refer by ‘DVD player stopped working’?

• Is the DVD drive not detecting DVD’s or is the drive itself not detected by Windows?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below if the DVD drive is not detected and check.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the DVD drive drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the DVD drive drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the DVD drive listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Accidental uninstall my dvd application

1. Accidental uninstall my dvd application - Similar Threads - Accidental uninstall dvd

2. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application: Hello everyone!My computer was running slow than usual. I searched some solutions on internet an I found something called toolbox. Then day later i tried to open microsoft store but it wasn`t showing in search. I found out that it was a malware and immediately removed it. Now...
  3. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application: Hello everyone!My computer was running slow than usual. I searched some solutions on internet an I found something called toolbox. Then day later i tried to open microsoft store but it wasn`t showing in search. I found out that it was a malware and immediately removed it. Now...
  4. Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver: Here are the series of events that happened. 1. My bluetooth headset, stopped working while being connected. I opened Bluetooth and tried to disconnect it, but it wouldn't and instead showed " cannot disconnect device". 2. So I promptly turned off bluetooth and closed...
  6. My OS has accidentally uninstalled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My OS has accidentally uninstalled: My OS has accidentally uninstalled from hp stream pc. Where can I get it installed in rome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-os-has-accidentally-uninstalled/38993854-fe5f-4e80-8f76-c292cf35e06c
  7. Accidentally uninstalled my dispaly adapter

Accidentally uninstalled my dispaly adapter: Okay so I have a Surface 7 pro and I was trying to watch something online. I realized my brightness was high and when I tried to turn it down it didn't work. I was looking online to fix this and nothing was working, I tried to follow this tutorial:...
  8. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth: My bluetooth is completely gone. Formerly, I used a bunch of devices that required bluetooth. My PC and devices had no issues connecting. However, the icon went missing, and I followed a tech support instruction. I accidentally deleted the bluetooth in the hidden devices area...
  9. accidentally uninstalled microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    accidentally uninstalled microsoft: I have lost all my files Everything! I am devastated. I wanted to uninstall Microsoft office and it uninstalled all my files . Is there a way to recover them...
  10. Accidental uninstalls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental uninstalls: I have a new install of 10 Pro & while customizing, rearranging & learning/testing new files & apps, I accidentally uninstalled the games Magic Kingdom & Hidden ???. W/o doing a complete reinstall of the OS, how do I get these 2 games back; they looked interesting. 98930