Windows 10: Accidentally accessed unsecure site

Discus and support Accidentally accessed unsecure site in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear support. I accidentally accessed an unsecure site by typing the site i wanted to go to wrong. And since i am pretty paranoid when it comes to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FinalDebt92, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Accidentally accessed unsecure site

Dear support.

I accidentally accessed an unsecure site by typing the site i wanted to go to wrong.

And since i am pretty paranoid when it comes to safety.

I am a little worried.

I immediately typed the site in the search bar again after seeing the "" at the securr server icon.

I was on chrome and always use strict browsing security option.

And cleared my browser data and used the computer scan option inside chrome aswel.

I also cleared my temp files just in case.

But after restarting my computer i found in task manager "User OOBE Broker" and got even more worried.

So i downloaded and used the Microsoft MSERT and Virus Removal Tool

Both didn't find anything wrong.

Am i safe? Or is there still something to worry?

:)

FinalDebt92, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Wi-fi unsecured since windows 10

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the Wi-Fi unsecured issue on your device, please clarify the following:

• Have you tried contacting your Internet provider about the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your device?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Oct 16, 2020
  3. I can't connect to Unsecured network

When I go to coffee house and look at available networks, the unsecured network of coffee house shows up with a shield symbol. I can't connect to this network.
    I have been using this network for 2 years and suddenly it appeared with this symbol.
    Everyone else can connect to this network
    I can connect to secured network in my home
    It seems something in my laptop configuration has changed. I cant figure out whats that.
    I am attaching image of unsecured network as below. Its "Hidden Network" displaying at bottom as open with shield symbol

Accidentally accessed unsecure site [​IMG]

Please suggest, what does this symbol mean and how can I connect to unsecured network.

Thanks

jigneshjsoni, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Accidentally accessed unsecure site

Win 10 Automatically connecting to unsecured WiFi

My surface is currently using Win 10 Pro version 1803(I made sure it was up to date on all updates as of a few minutes ago).

I tried what you suggested, going into gpedit.msc, and changed the setting to disabled, but it still connected to the unsecured WiFi. I even tried restarting, confirming the setting was still there, and within about 10 minutes it connected to the unsecured
    network again.

Gamer Alex, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally accessed unsecure site

1. Accidentally accessed unsecure site - Similar Threads - Accidentally accessed unsecure

2. accessing site problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accessing site problem: Whenever I try to log on to my servers website, I get an "error has occurred, try again or call us" message which just repeats. Yet I can log on using my android phone Similarly, when accessing a travel booking site, I get an "your session has expired message", again I can...
  3. accessing site problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accessing site problem: Whenever I try to log on to my servers website, I get an "error has occurred, try again or call us" message which just repeats. Yet I can log on using my android phone Similarly, when accessing a travel booking site, I get an "your session has expired message", again I can...
  4. accessing site problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentally clicked on an AD on PH site

Accidentally clicked on an AD on PH site: Dear support, I do realize this might not be the best place to ask. But since i am pretty paranoid atm i feel like i got no choice. I accidentally pressed an ad on PH while scrolling on my phone. And it loaded up an page which i instantly pressed away. I just do not know...
  6. Unsecure site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsecure site: Dear support. I was browsing on my phone on Chrome and i got this message when accessing a site: And pressed "back to safety" at once. Is there still something to worry about? [ATTACH]...
  7. Accessing Web Sites

Accessing Web Sites: I try to get into certain web sites and get a message saying that I need permission. how do i set up my comp to allow me to access all web sites ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-web-sites/bae33951-25c9-4a4a-b166-71fcda280bf8
  8. Access secure sites

Access secure sites: Cannot access my bank site on windows 10. How do I fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-secure-sites/0a00c61c-eb86-4b44-9045-e8b00cc370cf
  9. Unsecure Connection

Unsecure Connection: Hello During the last couple of days when I try to connect to sites, this error message is coming up saying 'Your connection is unsecure'. I am therefore unable to connect to anything. Hope someone can help. Thankyou...
  10. No Unsecured internet Access

No Unsecured internet Access: Surface Pro 1 8Gb Ram 256Gb SSD Just upgraded to windows 10 and thought everything was good until i tried the internet. I cant open any unsecured Internet pages. So HTTPS works well but nothing for HTTP. It does say however the firewall is restricting but if i...