Windows 10: Accidentally block chrome notifications

Discus and support Accidentally block chrome notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I accidentally block chrome notifications from Action Center by right clicking and stop show notifications. How to unblock this? 119176 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikelferdinan, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Accidentally block chrome notifications

I accidentally block chrome notifications from Action Center by right clicking and stop show notifications. How to unblock this?

:)

mikelferdinan, Oct 5, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Accidentally block chrome notifications

In Windows 10 does Microsoft Family block adult content in Chrome?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about blocking adult content on Google Chrome as it6 was working fine before the update to 1511, we will help you with this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to re-configure those settings as you have performed previously and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the browser from Programs and features, reinstall it from the website and try to reconfigure it.

You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Google Chrome
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Try to download Google Chrome from the below link using Internet Explorer

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Step 2: As you are facing issues with pop-ups on Microsoft Edge, I suggest you to turn on Block pop-ups option and check if it helps.

Please follow the below steps to do so:

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More Action ("...") at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on View advanced settings
      under Advanced settings.
    • Then simply slide the Block Pop Ups
      to the off position.

Step 3: You can also provide your valuable feedback to Microsoft.
    Follow the steps below to write a feedback:

1. Type Feedback in the
    Search
    box on the Task bar.

2. Select Windows Feedback.

3. Click on Add new feedback
    and write your feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Accidentally block chrome notifications

1. Accidentally block chrome notifications - Similar Threads - Accidentally block chrome

2. Google Chrome blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome blocked: Hi! Every time I try to open google chrome, it keeps on saying that I need permission. I selected the "ask email" option, but I checked all of my emails within my family and none of them receive an email from you guys yet. Also I don't know why I'm having this problem now....
  3. Google Chrome blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome blocked: Google Chrome has been blocked by Windows 10 Pro April 2021 updates. I worked with Dell technical support for several hours, and they concluded it was the Windows update that is causing the problem....
  4. Microsoft family not blocking chrome even when chrome is blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family not blocking chrome even when chrome is blocked: I have tried to lock down my son's windows environment with Microsoft Family. I have blocked Chrome along with almost all the other apps. The only allowed browser is edge with only whitelisted sites allowed. This worked. However, recently I have caught him playing games...
  5. Chrome notifications not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome notifications not working: Hi there. Recently I’ve not been receiving Chrome notifications from YouTube on my desktop. I tried turning notifications on and off, but that didn’t work. I also tried going into background apps, but Chrome isn’t there? Any advice? Thanks. submitted by /u/kingfez [link]...
  6. Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is: [ATTACH] i had to reset my windows 2 days ago and i'm getting chrome notification's. my problem is i don't want chrome notifications i want the windows one that show in the action center. how can i do that?...
  7. chrome blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chrome blocked: I cannot get pictures that were downloaded,says chrome blocked on this computer.Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-blocked/07a68572-b5a0-488e-8c9e-d3f29797a1aa"
  8. Accidentally block chrome notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Accidentally block chrome notifications: I accidentally block chrome notifications from Action Center by right clicking and stop show notifications. How to unblock this? 119176
  9. Stop chrome notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146
  10. Allow or Block Website Notifications in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Allow or Block Website Notifications in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Allow or Block Website Notifications in Google Chrome in Windows How to Allow or Block Website Notifications in Google Chrome in Windows Some websites can show notifications on your computer desktop. By default, Google Chrome asks you if a site can show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i accidentally blocked google chrome in windows 10