Windows 10: Accidentally bricked my PC. Have tried every possible solution but my issue isn’t the same...

Discus and support Accidentally bricked my PC. Have tried every possible solution but my issue isn’t the same... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; To preface, I’ll explain how I bricked my PC. It’s quite embarrassing but yeah, you gotta be honest if you want the proper help. I’m learning Java and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tannyr, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/Tannyr Win User

Accidentally bricked my PC. Have tried every possible solution but my issue isn’t the same...

To preface, I’ll explain how I bricked my PC. It’s quite embarrassing but yeah, you gotta be honest if you want the proper help.

I’m learning Java and I wanted to change my Command Prompt directory so I could execute Java commands in it. I went into the advanced settings, into environment variables, but I made my mistake here.

I deleted all of the environment variables. So yeah.

After that I couldn’t open my settings on my Pc, couldn’t open Command Prompt, all of the apps I had that weren’t open could no longer be opened. In an attempt to correct the issue, I restarted my PC. However, when I restarted it, I was met with a blue screen.

I got error code 0xc0000225.

At first I could access the troubleshooter with my Windows 10 disk but I had no option to reset my PC. After a while, I lost access to that and I’m now stuck on one blue screen. My PC no longer gives me the option to start my disk.

I have the options to Press Enter to try again, which just turns off my computer and it doesn’t turn back on.

I can press F8 for startup settings, but when I press it it just like refreshes the same blue screen.

And I can press escape to open my UEFI Firmware Settings, and there is nothing there that can help me.

And after about 1 minute of not clicking any buttons it powers my PC off.

I have a disk drive plugged into my PC that has the Windows 10 fresh copy on it, but my PC is not giving me the option to press any key to play the disk anymore - which it was at first.

I have tried every online solution and am now in a bad spot because I need my PC for work tomorrow but I have completely bricked it.

I’m quite new to technology and am grateful for any help I can receive.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Tannyr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tannyr, Sep 16, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Accidentally bricked my PC. Have tried every possible solution but my issue isn’t the same...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Accidentally bricked my PC. Have tried every possible solution but my issue isn’t the same... - Similar Threads - Accidentally bricked tried

2. I accidentally bricked my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally bricked my laptop.: I accidentally bricked my laptop. It was running slow and taking forever to boot. I went through msconfig several times and got fed-up and unchecked all of the startup services. No all I get is a black screen. I restarted it to the command prompt an was able to start msconfig...
  3. I accidentally bricked my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally bricked my laptop.: I accidentally bricked my laptop. It was running slow and taking forever to boot. I went through msconfig several times and got fed-up and unchecked all of the startup services. No all I get is a black screen. I restarted it to the command prompt an was able to start msconfig...
  4. I accidentally bricked my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is my PC bricked?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my PC bricked?: Hi I’m running Win10 on my hp laptop. I’ve had since 2019 It recently updated but the update caused problems. Crashes, unplayable video etc. I went to restore the system to before the update but forgot to plug in the computer and system restore failed due to battery death....
  6. Every win10 update bricks my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every win10 update bricks my pc: Why is it that every time you update win10 it completely fails and I have to reformat. I purposely avoid your additions because they are so detrimental. Literal hours of my life wasted to a product that's supposed to make things easier. Unacceptable....
  7. Every win10 update bricks my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every win10 update bricks my pc: Why is it that every time you update win10 it completely fails and I have to reformat. I purposely avoid your additions because they are so detrimental. Literal hours of my life wasted to a product that's supposed to make things easier. Unacceptable....
  8. Is my PC bricked?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is my PC bricked?: So... I wanted to reset my PC, because I was going to sell it, and I decided to reset to factory settings. During the process, the power cut out, after power came back, I turned the PC on, and it kept showing that nothing was reset. After restarting, I tried to reset once...
  9. My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...: My laptop restarts every time i shut it down, I have tried every possible solution by now but the problem persists!i getting extremely tense as no solution seem to work,please let me know if there's something I could do. note: I have seen other similar questions and tried...
  10. My Stereo Mix isn’t working like it should and I’ve tried every possible solution

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Stereo Mix isn’t working like it should and I’ve tried every possible solution: It’s 3:30 am and I’ve been working at this for well over 2 hours. I want to record my computer’s audio. I know that’s what Stereo Mix does. I have it set to my default recording device and it’s sensitivity is all the way up. I’ve uninstalled both Stereo Mix and Speakers and...