Windows 10: Accidentally cancelled download of game in windows store

Discus and support Accidentally cancelled download of game in windows store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi There, I accidentally cancelled my download of forza from the Microsoft store is it possible to resume the download from where I accidentally... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AiDN, Nov 5, 2018.

1. AiDN Win User

Accidentally cancelled download of game in windows store

Hi There,
    I accidentally cancelled my download of forza from the Microsoft store is it possible to resume the download from where I accidentally cancelled it, The files are still on my hard drive if that helps at all.

:)

AiDN, Nov 5, 2018
  2. AiDN Win User

Hi There,

I accidentally cancelled my download of forza from the Microsoft store is it possible to resume the download from where I accidentally cancelled it, The files are still on my hard drive if that helps at all.

AiDN, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Windows 10 PC stores game cancellation of purchase

Purchased the GTA game from stores, couldnot able to install on PC , realised the game for the mobile.

How can i cancel my purchase from stores,can some one suggest the procedure.

Arshadali1, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Accidentally cancelled download of game in windows store

How to cancel preorder

Accidentally preordered the base game and digital deluxe versions of destiny 2. How can I cancel/refund the preorder for the base game?

Note: this was done in Xbox store, but I do not see Xbox listed below as a category.

I Am Ded Inside, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Accidentally cancelled download of game in windows store - Similar Threads - Accidentally cancelled download

2. Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable: I was in the process of downloading Fallout 76 earlier today, making it about a third of the way through the download. I left my computer for some time to run errands. I returned to have found the download making zero progress, seemingly paused, though it certainly was not. I...
  3. Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Download failing, not cancelable: I was in the process of downloading Fallout 76 earlier today, making it about a third of the way through the download. I left my computer for some time to run errands. I returned to have found the download making zero progress, seemingly paused, though it certainly was not. I...
  4. Windows installation accidentally cancel

Windows installation accidentally cancel: Hello, i was trying to defragment my disc, when the windows update process was in progress. I accidentally stopped windows update so that the defragment process runs optimally, but after I saw that windows update is running install it at 73% and i had stopped it. After it i'm...
  5. Windows installation accidentally cancel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation accidentally cancel: Hello, i was trying to defragment my disc, when the windows update process was in progress. I accidentally stopped windows update so that the defragment process runs optimally, but after I saw that windows update is running install it at 73% and i had stopped it. After it i'm...
  6. Windows installation accidentally cancel

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly: I saw that Age of Empires 4 was available via the Game Pass, so I decided to download the version with the 4K HDR video. I goofed up and selected my main C:/ drive as the destination, but soon realised that was wrong and tried to cancel the download so I could install the...
  8. Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly: I saw that Age of Empires 4 was available via the Game Pass, so I decided to download the version with the 4K HDR video. I goofed up and selected my main C:/ drive as the destination, but soon realised that was wrong and tried to cancel the download so I could install the...
  9. Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly

10. Windows Store Download instantly Cancelled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Download instantly Cancelled: Ive been trying to download Forza Horizon 4 for few days. After it downloaded, it installs and it just cancel install itself. Now Windows Store decided to redownload the game again, is there a way to force check the files?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game from delivery optmization folder store games

2. i cancled my downloaded on microsoft store and the data is still there

3. windows store delivery optimization download speed forza