Windows 10: Accidentally clicked F5 in BIOS (default settings) and now I don’t have my main account, help.

Discus and support Accidentally clicked F5 in BIOS (default settings) and now I don’t have my main account, help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title sums it up, the files are still there but my entire desktop changed and it’s very slow and I don’t have that account listed on the login screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ADK-KND, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Accidentally clicked F5 in BIOS (default settings) and now I don’t have my main account, help.

Title sums it up, the files are still there but my entire desktop changed and it’s very slow and I don’t have that account listed on the login screen

submitted by /u/ADK-KND
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ADK-KND, Sep 23, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    I accidentally set my administrator account to a default one.

Hi Bibirica,

There are various factors on how you change the user account type. It can be changing it through Settings, Control Panel and User Accounts. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you trying to log in using the Microsoft account or the Local account?
    • Which user account type are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps to change the account type using Control Panel:

• Use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Power User menu and select
      Control Panel.

• Click Change account type.

• Click the user account you want to change.

• Click Change the account type.

• Select Standard or Administrator.

• Click the Change Account Type button to complete the task.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Micah Bat Win User

Accidentally clicked F5 in BIOS (default settings) and now I don’t have my main account, help.

Set as default browser in one click

Hi,

To set SRware Iron as your default browser, kindly follow the steps provided on the article:

Change your default browser in Windows 10
    . If SRware Iron is not listed, you can set it through
    Set defaults by app. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Start button.
    • Type in Default app settings.
    • In the search results, select Default app settings.
    • Click Set defaults by app.
    • Click the program SRware Iron from the list.
    • And then, click Set this program as default.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally clicked F5 in BIOS (default settings) and now I don’t have my main account, help.

1. Accidentally clicked F5 in BIOS (default settings) and now I don’t have my main account, help. - Similar Threads - Accidentally clicked BIOS

2. Help! I accidentally reset my BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I accidentally reset my BIOS: Yesterday I was verifying my CPU temperature in BIOS and while doing that when I wanted to leave I accidentally pressed the wrong button and it reset my BIOS and now I cannot boot into Windows coming up with the error "INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE". I can get into recovery and...
  3. Help! I accidentally reset my BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I accidentally reset my BIOS: Yesterday I was verifying my CPU temperature in BIOS and while doing that when I wanted to leave I accidentally pressed the wrong button and it reset my BIOS and now I cannot boot into Windows coming up with the error "INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE". I can get into recovery and...
  4. Safe mode with networking f5 don’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode with networking f5 don’t work: How to safe mode w network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-with-networking-f5-dont-work/4b444a61-2708-4032-9576-88b4d36e2562
  5. Safe mode with networking f5 don’t work

Safe mode with networking f5 don’t work: How to safe mode w network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-with-networking-f5-dont-work/4b444a61-2708-4032-9576-88b4d36e2562
  6. I accidentally reset my BIOS settings, now my PC won't boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally reset my BIOS settings, now my PC won't boot up: I was looking around my BIOS settings and instead of pressing "Exit", I pressed "Reset to Default". My PC is now booting up with an error "> Overrided IPv6".I have a Windows 11 PC with a DELL motherboard. I can access BIOS again but don't know what to do. I cannot access the...
  7. I accidentally reset my BIOS settings, now my PC won't boot up

I accidentally reset my BIOS settings, now my PC won't boot up: I was looking around my BIOS settings and instead of pressing "Exit", I pressed "Reset to Default". My PC is now booting up with an error "> Overrided IPv6".I have a Windows 11 PC with a DELL motherboard. I can access BIOS again but don't know what to do. I cannot access the...
  8. I accidentally deleted my main microsoft account file with .bak on it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally deleted my main microsoft account file with .bak on it: I accidentally deleted this file when I tried to fix my pc, because it always says that it can't sign in to my account. It always puts me in a temporary account. Now, whenever I try to sign in on my account which is still directing me into a temporary account, the screen goes...
  9. I don’t know my main account/admin passcode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know my main account/admin passcode: I’m retarded and got tipsy a few weeks ago and decided that would be a wonderful time to reset my main account passcode, aka, my admin account on win10. I didn’t save the password (obviously) and have been trying my best to guess it ever since. I only have access to my guest...
  10. Accidentally clicked the wrong setting!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally clicked the wrong setting!: Hi can anyone help me please, I was downloading a link for a mod for fallout new vegas from a site on google chrome the issue is when i clicked the link and the pop up to choose the location for the download etc.. I accidentally clicked so that it ALWAYS downloads and...