Windows 10: Accidentally clicked "No" for "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...

Discus and support Accidentally clicked "No" for "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok, I can't find any answers on the internet about this, and it's driving me crazy - right after I launched RD2 for the first time, I accidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PoolsOfJizz, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Accidentally clicked "No" for "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...

Ok, I can't find any answers on the internet about this, and it's driving me crazy - right after I launched RD2 for the first time, I accidentally clicked "no" when windows asked "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and now I am not sure if that "saved" a certain setting within the game preventing it from running to it's full capacity... Does anyone know what clicking "no" even does? What the fuck even is the purpose of that retarded pop up?

submitted by /u/PoolsOfJizz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PoolsOfJizz, Apr 6, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 6, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Single-click or double-click?

As the title says, do you single-click or double-click on your shortcuts to open your apps?

I'm a fan of single-click, the only downside is that often when I click on a message in de list of my mails in Outlook it can open the mail in a window...
    Not always but besides that, single-click works best for me.

P4-630, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Accidentally clicked "No" for "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...

Allowing Apps to Make Changes

Hi Sensei,

Thanks for reply.

I would suggest you to sign-out from your current user account, restart your computer and try logging in with different administrator account and check if you are facing the same issue. If you don't have another administrator user account then follow
    the below steps:

To create new local administrator account.

• In the search box type
      Control Panel.

• Click on User Accounts.

• Select Make changes to my account in Pc settings.

• Next select family and other user
      present on the left side of the page.

• Click on Add someone to this pc
      option available.

• Now select Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended).

• Next click on Local Account Tab and create a local account and click
      Finish Tab.
    Once the local account is created, click on the local account and select
    Change account type tab and select Administrator.

Your Local Administrator Account is created now. Sign out from your Microsoft Account and Sign in into your new Local Account.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally clicked "No" for "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...

1. Accidentally clicked "No" for "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your... - Similar Threads - Accidentally clicked allow

2. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: It said I need to enter an username and password for administrator but idk where can I find the password?P/S: I can access to administrator account btw...
  3. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: It said I need to enter an username and password for administrator but idk where can I find the password?P/S: I can access to administrator account btw...
  4. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Well? Do I? I’ve installed a few things (zoom, iTunes, etc) without really thinking what I’m saying yes to. Should I be saying yes? Eek submitted by /u/watchtoweryvr [link] [comments]...
  5. “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”

“Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”: Hello everyone! I use Windows 10 home Whenever I install some new software, the window appears, where I get asked the following: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? 1) Where can I see a list, with all the apps that has been granted access? 2)...
  6. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: So yesterday I downloaded a game called Phantasy Star Online and whenever I opened it, it said "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and I would usually click "yes" but this one time I clicked on "no" by accident and ever since then when I try to...
  7. do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device

in Windows 10 Customization
    do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device: Hi, whenever I want to update an app or try to delete one, I get a window that says "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". However, the window that pops up only gives me one option, a NO button. No other button to press for yes, or enter admin info....
  8. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?": I have a few programs that when I attempt to launch them Windows 10 stops them and asks "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" I have to respond YES every time I want to run them. Is there a way to stop this message by application without turning...
  9. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?

"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?: Hi everybody. I need a t-shirt that says "I survived the upgrade to Windows 10". I started it Sunday afternoon, from Win 7, and finished it Monday afternoon. Whew. Completely lost my home Wifi use, in the process and had to research it on the other PC, which had been upgraded...
  10. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Win 10 Pro. 1709. Logged in as admin. I don't want to shut off UAC completely but that message gets pretty annoying at times. Is the only way to solve this is to use Task Scheduler or a third party app? or is there a setting that I am not aware of that I can just manually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows accidently clicked no on allow this application to make changes

2. i accidentally clicked no for user account control

3. windows 10 accidentally pressed dont allow to make changes to device

4. aloow this to make changes clicked no